Naughty Dreams etc

KiraLeigh

New FTM after LTTTC!! :D
Reaction score
Since becoming pregnant by brain has turned into such a slut :shock:

Over the last week my dreams have been so sexual, I am actually having orgasms in my sleep!

Today I took a nap with hubby and woke up raging horny......since getting my BFP I have been petrified of doing the dirty but after the nap I just couldn't help myself......WOW! I have to say....I am LOVING these pregnancy hormones.

Any other ladies experiencing this?

I'm afraid I haven't had any. To be honest, the bloat and weight gain I have had is a total turn off. I have however had really wierd dreams that leave me completely stumped as I have no idea what is going on in them (would prob much rather have horny dreams tho) x

I have extra drive as well. I was overweight before becoming pregnant and so the extra weight gain hasn't become a turn off yet. I guess everything becomes sensitive down there and for some it's a good sensitive and others maybe not so much? Just input from my circle of moms lol.

Oh yeah! Lots of sex dreams here. Unfortunately I still have no libido. Maybe because I'm getting all the action I need in my sleep! Haha

Oh, I am having the crazy dreams too lol.

The other day I dreamt there was a test you could take to determine the sex of the baby. You could buy it from any supermarket and this is how it worked.

You had 2 clear gels that you had to mix together and insert inside yourself, kind of like a lubricant....... after a few minutes it would turn your tongue pink or blue hhahahaa! Mine turned blue which has me wondering if I am having a little boy. x

Yessss, sex dreams are the best. I haven't had any since 1st tri though :( 2nd tri has jus been full of weird dreams for me!

I also had the extra drive until I turned 9/10weeks along. Then it dried up and just too sensitive right now.

Last night I had some pretty sexual dream, woke up hornier than ever. Told my husband I wanted to shower first and then we'd have sex. The shower drove my mood away. LOL. Poor Hubby.

I had my first one yesterday morning! I think I actually had had the big O!!
As for the gender dreams, with my DD I was convinced she was a boy. Then a week before my anomaly scan I had a dream that I went and bought a clear blue gender test. You blew in it like a breathiliser and it came up digitally GIRL or BOY and mine came up girl!! Sure enough we found out she was a girl a week later.

I have lots of sex dreams and have the big O a lot in my sleep too lol. Its always on my mind even when awake haha x

No sexual dreams for me just wierd ones ughh.. but also still have no sex drive :/ I used to love sex also makes me sad!

:hi: lots of sexy dreams here and I also experience O during them! wake up super excited, dh doesn't mind at all though! Thought it was just me!

:blush:Oh my god, thought it was just me too! I have no drive when I'm awake but the dreams are crazy. My husband has to wake me up I'm so loud... it's the most embarrassing thing ever, can't wait for it to stop, he won't stop teasing me

I get some right vivid dreams...not just dirty dreams though.

Oh yeah! Lots of sex dreams here. Unfortunately I still have no libido. Maybe because I'm getting all the action I need in my sleep! Haha

Same here! What's the deal with that eh? Haha. And it's funny because I saw this thread yesterday and I wasn't having any of those naughty dreams some people talk about, and bam, had one last night, but NO libido whatsoever. Poor poor DH. Lol.

Im having loads of them at the moment and the big "O" in my sleep too but not had sex with DH since I got my BFP :/ only seem to be in the mood in my sleep!

My dreams have been crazy sexual. I wasn't like this with my other 2 pregnancies...but this one whoa!!! I'm married, and sometimes I have random dreams about other men...I wake up feeling SO guilty!!! But I guess you can't control what you dream.

M last pregnancy i had loads of O in sleep, nearly every night but then the 2nd tri they were horrible. This pregnancy nothing :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->