Naughty step......dohh!

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
well first I'm gonna let this out:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

right thats better now:rofl:

So we've been using the naughty step with Joe :) hes a great boy, rarely naughty at all but he does lash out at his little sister so this is where the naughty step is brought in. It has worked very very well I have to say....or so we thought:rofl:

Yesterday I was making dinner and was leaving the room (it has a gate on it, all their toys in it) his big sister was watching him and Katie. I went to leave and it was a full blown tantrum :roll: Then he kicks Katie :shock: So I put him on the step, tell him why hes on the step, tell him you'll be on the step for nearly 3 minutes and will come off when you're calm and have said sorry. So we wait...and we wait. Times up:happydance: I say:

"right Joe you can come off the step once you say sorry to your sister and give her a big hug and give mummy a hug, so are you ready to say sorry"

Joe says
"not yet"

:shock:
so 3 more minutes passed and we done the same again and again I got the same answer:rofl:

the child stayed on the naughty step for 34 minutes:rofl::rofl: he was calm, he just didnt feel ready to say sorry:rofl: I nearly peed myself but that would have sorta defeated the purpose:rofl:

Nice:rofl:

I wish Bethanie would even sit on the step for more than 10 seconds lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice one darn kids will kill us with the things they say and do !

Sorry but:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hey at least he was considering what he'd done wrong!! xx

Kids come out with the funniest things sometimes :rofl:

There was this woman on the bus yesterday and she was getting very agitated with her kids. Her daughter (not sure how old she was, probably 5/6) said to her "mummy don't you love me?" mum said "yes of course I do" and the girl said back "why don't you let me shout naughty words then because you do it all the time?" I nearly wet myself!

:rofl::rofl: That child knows his own mind, its good that he wont o something until he is ready most kids would just fake sorry to get off the step, but have to admit so so funny :rofl::rofl:

Aww! that's just too cute! Like Sabby has said, at least he didn't fake the sorry just to get off the step!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->