Nausea! Agghh...

MamaE

Mommy of a Princess
Reaction score
Hey girlies... Congratulations, first-off!

I'm approaching the end of week 6, and I am so nauseous most of the day, I have the keep eating to ward it off! No vomiting though. Anyone had this?

I should say, with my first I had full-on morning sickness, vomiting and all. This time around, the same exact foods are putting me off (CHICKEN---smell, taste, general being... bleh). Is it too early for the throwing up? (Not that I'm wishing for it...)

Thanks! Feel free to share any/all the weirdo symptoms you're having!

I've just been feeling nauseous since about the 6.5 weeks. It did get worse about a week later (struggling to eat..) but I still haven't been sick yet (though there was a near miss a few days ago but I think I ate too much hummus that day...) so you won't necessarily be sick. My friend said that after she was sick she felt better though, so I'm not sure feeling sick all day is much better...

I have nausea all day and have done since about five weeks, I'm nearly ten weeks now and i still feel sick all day every day. Its so tough, especially with work and another child, fingers crossed it eases soon.

I sure hope it eases up for you ladies. I remember the vomiting part, and it did feel better after, but I'm not sure which I'd prefer, this nausea or just throwing-up and feeling better.

I'm a little concerned with the grazing that I have to do to keep it at bay. I snack all day and gained about 2 lbs--that said, I am thin, but I don't want to balloon, know what I mean? I guess some of that is bloat too?

OMG I started feeling nauseous about 6-7 weeks and it's just getting worse and worse.

Hugs for everyone suffering x

My nausea started just before my BFP, then got worse around 6 weeks. I've had the odd day in the last couple of weeks where I've started to feel better but then got worse again. I'm 10+3 today and I feel awful. I've often wondered whether actually vomiting would offer some temporary relief rather than just feeling nauseous, light headed and exhausted all day long.

My nausea started just before my BFP, then got worse around 6 weeks. I've had the odd day in the last couple of weeks where I've started to feel better but then got worse again. I'm 10+3 today and I feel awful. I've often wondered whether actually vomiting would offer some temporary relief rather than just feeling nauseous, light headed and exhausted all day long.

I thought the same but seems not for me lol!

Xx

Oh yes, nausea is kicking my butt over here. I thought I had a good remedy but b6 and Unisom isn't working today. I'm chewing a gin gin candy now and it's easing up a bit.

Any relief suggestions?

I thought the same but seems not for me lol!

Xx

Hmm, never mind. It's not as if I was hoping for full on vomiting to start. I'm just hoping it'll ease off soon. I seem to remember that I started to feel much better around 12 weeks with my other two so hoping for the same again.

I'm suffering big time!!! Up until today 5+5 my nausea was manageable. Until last night it woke me up at 2am and I vomited. Felt sick all of today also. Non stop nausea .... No vomiting although I wish I could. Oh and a terrible headache feels like a hangover. Tomorrow I called in anti nausea meds. I know it only gets worse for me! Bad bad feeling.

I'm 6.5 weeks and have been having morning sickness since about 4.5 weeks...vomiting and all...and altho I do feel slightly better after getting sick, the nausea soon returns and the sick process starts all over again :( it's AWFUL!

I REALLY hope it eases soon....!!

Sea bands seem to help a tiny bit. I've also heard preggie pops help but haven't gotten them yet.

Yes vomiting only helps me for a half hour tops :( then I'm right back to feeling nauseous again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->