Nausea and Diarrhea at 11 weeks

AMB1216

Ethan's mommy
Reaction score
So I had some nausea from 7 weeks to about 9 weeks. I felt wonderful during week 10 but have noticed my nausea has come back full force and seems a bit worse than before, like I gag several times a day but am still not actually throwing up. I also noticed the past few days I've had loose stools to diarrhea, yesterday I was in the bathroom every 30-45 minutes but not much would come out and today its mainly water but I'm not running to the bathroom as frequently.
Is this normal?
I kind of freaked myself out because I googled it and it said that sometimes women have nausea, vomiting and diarrhea before a miscarriage. I'm trying to stay positive as I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and have not had cramping or bleeding. I'm just wondering if nausea and diarrhea is normal or should I be worrying?

I've got exactly the same I called my doctor, he said to take diaoralyte, at first I thought it was just pregnancy symptoms but I'm beginning to think it may be a bug x

google really will be the death of me, I thought about calling my doctor but since We're going to listen to the HB tomorrow I figure I should just wait. Maybe its something I ate, or something like that. Just because its only been the past like 2 days with the Diarrhea, so I shouldn't really worry. But I do, lol anxiety is awful x)
The nausea I just assume was still a pregnancy symptom that decided to come back.
Trying to stay positive but that damn article freaked me out. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->