Nausea and gender?

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
Hey ladies

Some women reckon nausea and gender are linked and others think its old wives tales.

I want to ask what is it like for you personally, if you've had more than 1 baby?
Have you seen a link between nausea/morning sickness and gender? Or has each pregnancy been completely different?

With my 3 girls I was sick quite a lot, with my boy I only felt a little bit of nausea and was never sick sick him, with this one I have only been sick 3 times but find out in 2 weeks what this one Is x

With my son I had no sickness at all, I felt great right through.

So when this time I had constant nausea from 5 weeks til like 14 weeks, so bad i couldn't eat and lost weight, I did think maybe it meant a girl...

But nope. Another boy haha!

Thank you :)

My first two were girls i was more sick with 1st than the 2nd.
Then when i got pregnant with my 3rd i was ill from 1 week before i had even missed a period then i got HG.
I had a surpirse number 4 i was pretty good just only milk nausea i had a boy.

I just found out, i have zero signs not even any nausea i am feeling pretty strange about that.

With my son I only had sickness when I ate beef or steak all pregnancy. With this one I’ve had terrible nausea since day 1 and we were told girl yesterday x

The reasoning is that women carrying girls have high levels of hormones, which worsens morning sickness, while women carrying boys have less nausea because hormone levels are lower. Very little research has gone into this theory and the studies that do exist have reported conflicting findings.Every women are unique during pregnancy.

Ive had terrible nausea/HG with all three of my DDs pregnancies.

super sick again this time but don’t know the gender.

My nausea was much more evident with both my girls, barely anything with my boys (three boys, two girls). I also had much stronger tests and faster digi progression with my girls

I had 2/3 days of very mild nausea with both my girls,like I'd eaten too much.

With this boy I actually felt so much worse and it lasted a good month or so, it was that bad I had to get two different lots of nausea tablets from my drs.

With our DD I cudnt stand the smell off fried food.
Don't really remember feeling sick in the first trimester but when I hit 13 weeks if I smelled fried food I wud be gagging.

However with all my boys I have felt sick in first trimester right up until weeks 16 sometimes more.

With our DS1 I was sick from 12 weeks right up untill 40 weeks like actually throwing up.

With our DS2 I felt sick b4 BFP and thew up once at 11 weeks and then by 16 Weeks the neasea had settled.

With this one I started feeling sick at 6 weeks.
It got worse around 9 weeks to the point I was heaving and was very almost sick a few times but managed to stop myself at the last minute.
Still feel sick now but not as bad and only when hungry. I eat and it goes.

We are having another boy.

Had HG with first DD, nothing with second baby, she was a girl too

I have no sickness this time yet so none the wiser really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh