Nausea at 3dpo?

apple84

Reaction score
I know this sounds like ridiculous symptom spotting and way way too early, but I swear I have been mildly nauseous since yesterday evening. Perhaps I'm just coming down with the flu...but maybe...

I think 3DPO is a little too early hunny, only as that is the earliest implantation can happen and the symptoms are caused by a change in hormones which won't be happening yet. Keep an eye on it though hun as I was really ill the week before I got my :bfp: and so was my friend.

Good luck!

This may not be seen but Apple84, were you pg after nausea at 3DPO as I have the same!!

She may well have been nauseous at 3dpo, but a fertilised egg would not have implanted yet and would not be kicking out the hormones to make you nauseous! GL though hon and FX! :dust:

I know this is an old thread, but I came across it while looking through my old TTC posts. Many said 3DPO was too early, but actually I *was* pregnant and that nausea continued from 3DPO to 4 months pregnant, so I think it was a real symptom!

I saw another thread on here indicating that they've discovered a new hormone that starts as soon as a fertilized egg begins its journey. Maybe some women are sensitive to that.

I had nausea at 3DPO and then from 5DPO until now (11 DPO). Who knows why - not sure yet.

I am 4DPO as of today, yesterday afternoon for no apparent reason I suddenly felt very, very dizzy & sick, I was sweating like crazy and apparently went deathly white, I actually had to sit on the kitchen floor for about 30 minutes before I felt able to get up again, the poor OH was panicking like mad, no idea though what caused it, I did have a really bad headache yesterday morning but that went before all this started, probably crazy hormones surging

I hope it's a good sign cause I am 4dpo and I've been feeling the same way since yesterday. GL

I know this is an old thread, but I came across it while looking through my old TTC posts. Many said 3DPO was too early, but actually I *was* pregnant and that nausea continued from 3DPO to 4 months pregnant, so I think it was a real symptom!

I'm bringing this back 7 years later haha and I'm so happy to hear that!! I can't stand when people say it's too early to feel symptoms (just because they didn't have symptoms that early( when I have read others saying they had symptoms that early and ended up with a BFP. This thread has been helping me with HOPEFULLY some very early signs!! :)

I had symptoms at 10 dpo, increased appetite, butterflies feeling in tummy so went home and did a test and bfp! That was nearly 6 yrs ago and Now ttc number 2, ov due tomorrow but only first month trying

I had symptoms at 10 dpo, increased appetite, butterflies feeling in tummy so went home and did a test and bfp! That was nearly 6 yrs ago and Now ttc number 2, ov due tomorrow but only first month trying

That's awesome!! FX for you. I'm now wondering if I Od even earlier than I thought cuz I THINK I'm only 3DPO and I swear I just got a wicked faint BFP... but I'm waiting for a test to finish that I just did with water to compare and see if maybe it's just an evap, but it showed soon after the 5 min wait time on a Wondfo. I really just did it for fun tonight. Didn't expect to see anything at NIGHT at what I THOUGHT was 3DPO. I'll post a pic shortly. I'm so lost lol

Here is the test. Middle one is with urine and top one is with water. I put the OPK there to show where the line should show. I did the water one to see if I was seeing an evap.

Attachments

• 28277055_10155603243329563_5105958377188465308_n.jpg
    28277055_10155603243329563_5105958377188465308_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 27973762_10155603243234563_3056927694085121362_n.jpg
    27973762_10155603243234563_3056927694085121362_n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 21
Here is the test. Middle one is with urine and top one is with water. I put the OPK there to show where the line should show. I did the water one to see if I was seeing an evap.

Wow that’s a clear BFP ! Maybe you did ov earlier, I wouldn’t have expected it to be that clear until at least 10 dpo ! Congratulations to you 😀

Congratulations! I definitely see that one. It's only my second cycle TTC. I'm on 20 mg of progesterone and I have been so nauseas for the past five days. I think the cause is the progesterone, but that doesn't mean I'm not pregnant. (I'm slightly hopeful since I'm taking such a small dose of progesterone, when most people doing fertility treatments that mention their symptoms are taking like 200 mg!)

Anyone else with nausea on progesterone? Supposedly a low-dose isn't suppose to have many side-effects, but I'm feeling it. I may be 11 dpo, but I didn't get a faint line on a stick with 25 miu sensitivity. :shrug:

Thanks but sadly I wasn’t pregnant. I stopped my pills at the end of January and my body was all thrown off for 3 months. I think I didn’t have a chemical pregnancy that cycle. Bottom test was an OPK. I’m actually stil TTC :( 6 months later but feeling good about this cycle. Fx to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->