Nausea Before labour?

jw1555

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a build up of nausea before labour? This week morning sickness has been back with a vengeance but in a kind if different way to previously, it's just been weird!

Yes i have with all of mine however its been over a period of time. Its never been i feel sick and labour follows within days.

Yes i have with all of mine however its been over a period of time. Its never been i feel sick and labour follows within days.

Thank you, mines lasted a week now so I expect I will have it for a while!

Had it for 3-4 weeks now :(
I know I had it really bad the day I went into labour with DS1, but this time it's just hanging around and annoying me!

Ive had it a few days now, especially during the night and heartburn is making it worse :-( x

I was sick for the first time in about a month yesterday and thought that it could be a good sign. I'm still prgenant!

It's so annoying! Ahh well only 2 weeks left! Lol x

I had ms from about 7 wks to 15 wks, and then it came back about 26 wks. I did notice towards the end of my pregnancy I'd have off days, and usually got sick due to bad hb, especially at night (it got really bad at 36 weeks). I do have to say though about 34 weeks, I started to feel off, not sick or anything but off. It got worse at about 36 weeks, and progressed up until I had DS2 at 39w1d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->