Nausea from baby moving around??

Pulirula

Reaction score
I'm very sensitive to motion sickness. I get car sick and just playing certain video games make me nauseous. So sometimes when the baby is rocking and rolling in my stomach he has my feeling sea sick. I'm not sure if it's the pressure he's putting on my stomach or just the wavy feeling he's making in my belly. Does this happen to anyone else???

heck yeah! With my second she'd kick so hard sometimes I'd feel sick. Changing position or activity helped sometimes, but usually I just had to wait out her active times :-/.

Seems to be the worst for me after a meal or early morning. My DD wasn't this active so I wasn't prepared for a baby that moves so often.

Yupp. Although more so in the third tri for me. I'm currently sat here feeling pretty nauseous while baby wriggles away! My midwife showed me a video of just how squashed your digestive system gets in pregnancy and as baby grows, it puts so much pressure on it all! Baby then wriggling or kicking on top of it being squashed can def cause nausea and actual sickness! :(

I ageee as well, the wriggle/rolling sensations do sometimes feel like an upset type stomach sensation!

This was how I knew he was moving for the first time that I felt it. He would flip and I would gag. Every single time. I think it's finally getting better. When I do feel him he doesn't make me as queasy feeling.

I'm glad this was asked because honestly I thought I was the only one. My baby tends to be more active at night when I'm trying to get to sleep, which is why I think I'm still dealing with occasional night sickness. I also tend to find that my nausea increases after I eat from the baby becoming more active due to the sugar/carbs. I have a very sensitive stomach and had HG in my last three pregnancies up until 16-18 weeks. The only reason I think I didn't get it with my first was because she was a very laid back baby that hardly moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->