Nausea getting WORSE at 11 weeks??

mayacat

Reaction score
I thought it was supposed to get better at this point, or at least soon :(. I've felt like crap for most of the day, barring 2.5 hours after lunch and the last hour I've been ok because I've been not moving.

Anybody else had this? Does it get worse before it gets better sometimes?

Aw. Been there. Unfortunately can't say how it's gonna go, each person is so different. Well each pregnancy is so diff. With my first I was literally sick and throwing up until I delivered at 41+ weeks. With my second I was sick and nauseous ( not actually throwing up) until about 15-18 wks. I thought I was in for the Long haul again after I was still feeling so awful after the transition to second trimester, but it did ease up!
So I can't really tell you that at exactly 13 wks you will just wake up feeling wonderful, but yes there is hope that this may change for the better in a few weeks!
Best wishes! I know it really SUCKS!!!

Hi,
I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and it's definitely got worse within the last week and it's only getting worse. I can't wait until it starts to subside hopefully at 12 weeks (fingers crossed) I don't know how much more of this I can take!!

x

Omg yes. I actually was so nauseous the beginning of this week that i threw up for the first time. Now that the week is coming to an end and I'm 12 weeks I'm feeling much better. Hang in there! :)

My 1st I got sick at 7 weeks, felt so much better 8, 9, 10 and then it came back at 11 weeks. I'm not looking forward to it again *scared* lol. Aghh ms is horrible. I hope it goes away after this week for you :flower:

I feel crap since 10weeks. Hope it will go away soon. I thought I was the lucky one until m/s hit 2 weeks ago and it just got worse recently.

Sometimes it just doesn't go away! I was puking at least once a week until I delivered at 39 weeks, and even then I puked 5 times while in labor. Pregnancy didn't agree with me I guess!

So sad to see this! I had no nausea with past pregnancies now I get it so bad :( I love knowing my hormones are strong & I'm praying this means baby is strong & healthy.

But I really feel so awful & looking forward to when it stops now I know it could last months!

My nausea was bearable up until week 9, then it got awful through week 10-16. It does eventually get better though, I promise! But for each women it's different. Some women start to feel better at 12 weeks, for me it was 16 weeks! x

Yeah it seems to be off and on for me right now. I've had my worst days this week, but on occasion I have some good times. I gagged after taking the dog for a very short walk, but after I had a couple of grilled cheese's, I was able to insulate part of the dog house over the next couple hours without a problem. Very strange. On the upside, I suppose it does mean things are going well! Esp. since I definitely had a round ligament pain standing up from a chair today too :)

I'm 11 weeks, 12 on Monday and today is my worst day for ages. Woke up nauseous this morning and usually it doesn't kick in until after lunch. The fatigue is hitting me hard today too, wheras I've had some easier days with that over the past couple of weeks. With my daughter I suddenly felt great at 11 weeks, with my son it was 16 weeks. Hoping it's soon with this one, it's a real struggle to get through bad days, although thankfully I'm not actually sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->