Nausea kicks in

Ladybirdgb

Reaction score
oh boy has the nausea kicked in today got out of the car on the school run walking into school felt soooooo Ill. Went for a coffee with my friend had some dry toast as the thought of butter turned my stomach. Sipped one bit of coffee bam it's there again. I have been allowing myself a cup of proper coffee every few days otherwise its decaffe but I now can't stand the stuff. I love coffee normally but I was the same when pregnant with my daughter. Boy do I feel dodgy today blurgh anyone else found they can't eat or drink things they normally love

Cake! I love cake but babies don't like it. Usually, I only dry heaved and maybe a real throwing up once in a while. But cake? I don't think there was anything left of that cake when I was done throwing up!

I kept saying I wanted morning sickness, don't know why guess it would make me feel more pregnant stupid I know lol but on Saturday nausea kicked in and eugh I hate it now I'm thinking if this is bad I defiantly don't want the morning sickness

Lol cake I can imagine you looking at the cake just saying I want cake lol.

I know what your saying re morning sickness you want it because it's ment to be a sign that things are progressing well but when you get it you just want it to bugger off lol

Just tried some water melon the first four pieces where good the last two not so much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->