nausea starting up again??

moonbear

Reaction score
I had really bad nausea my whole first trimester into my second but for the last few months i haven't had it. Now all of a sudden i'm getting nauseous a few times a day. I haven't changed eating habits or doing anything different than before. I know you can have MS the whole pregnancy, but did anyone else experience this? it just seems weird that its popping up again.

I know it is normal for some women to start back up again with the morning sickness. But there could be something else going on too. I started getting nausea again a few weeks ago, after only having mild nausea through the beginning of my second trimester. I assumed it was just ms again. It was causing me to not eat much and I started losing weight. Turns out I had acid reflux, but just none of the other symptoms. My OB put me on meds for it, and more no more nausea :)

I had HG, but found that it eased around 25wks, it only stayed away for about 5 weeks and my nausea and morning sickness got worse at about 30 weeks and has hung around since.

I had bad MS during the first trimester and I've noticed some nausea in the morning for the last few weeks (I'm 30w6d). From what I've read some women do experience a recurrence on the third trimester. Maybe from our stomachs and insides being squished around and reorganized by our uteruses?

Mine has started to come back too. I had really mild nausea and vomiting towards the end of first trip, then it subsided completely. Now its different, I'm not nauseous at all, but out of no where with no warning I'm just vomiting now. Its still far and few between but I literally was just eating away at pizza and all of the sudden while chewing I knew I was fixing to vomit. Tmi. Like literally I still had food in my mouth that I had to spit in thge toilet BC right behind it was vomit. It was crazy! So, yes, ms is back for me at 32 weeks it started again and I'm 35 weeks now and I'm still having episodes.....its weird.

It could be nausea accompanying heartburn? Heartburn always made me a little sick so I think it could be possible?

I actually haven't had any heartburn issues at all during pregnancy - actually i don't think i've ever had it period. I'm still getting nausea here and there, which is annoying, but thankfully i haven't thrown up yet. Weight is staying about the same as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->