Nausea, Worried

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by mommy2be412, May 29, 2013.

1. mommy2be412

mommy2be412 Well-Known Member

I'm in my 26th week, anyone else feeling nauseous? I've been feeling that way for a few days now off & on and having extremely bad acid reflux. MW gave me Zantac which I'm taking but its not helping much. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

(Posted this in Second Trimester too, sorry I'm just really worried and figured I'm 4 days away from graduating into my third trimester.) =)

2. bella21

bella21 Well-Known Member

I noticed my nausea did come back a bit since being in the 3rd tri. its mostly when i need to eat (which seems to be all the time now lol) and then it goes away. as for the acid reflux thats also gotten worse...just par for the course i think .. no need to worry hun :)

3. bella21

bella21 Well-Known Member

oh and gaviscon works too for the acid !

4. BeautifulD

BeautifulD Mum to 3 and TTC #4

I find that the acid reflux tends to make me feel nauseous if I don't treat it quick enough! Yuk! I've had constant heartburn/acid reflux all the way through this pregnancy so I feel your pain! X

5. MrsWhy

MrsWhy 2nd time mom :)

I'm 31 weeks and still get sick most mornings (have been since about 17 weeks) - as pp said, I also get sick if I haven't had anything to eat and have been suffering badly at night with indigestion and heartburn (Rennie's are my friend late at night).

I haven't found an answer to the nausea yet - all I keep thinking is that it'll all be worth it

Sorry I couldn't help but sending you :hugs: as know how you are feeling

6. phrumkidost

phrumkidost Well-Known Member

My nausea's come back a bit, too. I am trying to eat smaller meals and that helps a bit. xo