Nauseous AND hungry??!

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
I remember this when I was pregnant with my son.

Feeling sooo sick right now but my stomach is telling me to eattt...

But during and after eating...have a brief reprieve...and then nauseous again. :shrug:

Yepp all the time -_- and once I eat something its like I can't eat it again, just the thought of it makes me sick. Its so weird !

Yepp all the time -_- and once I eat something its like I can't eat it again, just the thought of it makes me sick. Its so weird !

OMG...thanks for saying that, I've noticed the EXACT same thing with me! Everything I eat I become turned off by. I am running out of foods! lol. :dohh:

Same here!! But we still have to eat! I wish food would just magically appear in my stomach and I didn't have to actually eat anything lol it feels like so much work lately

yep, I was like that with my first pregnancy, the only time I didn't feel sick was when I was eating/shortly after. The "little & often" approach was the only one for me!

In my second pregnancy, I was nauseous to the point of not wanting to eat ANYTHING, from 6/7 weeks until 14/15 weeks. I survived mostly on plain baked potatoes, homemade guacamole & weetabix and the very odd small bit of roast dinner, when my DH made me. These were all forced into my stomach because I knew I had to eat. I lost around 25lb over the course of the pregnancy (I was quite overweight to begin with though). I found that having a bottle of lucozade to sip helped in the daytime (I'm shocked I didn't get GD I drank so much of it lol!).

I am not looking forward to the nausea this time (except for the reassurance such symptoms bring!)! Going on previous pregnancies I have about 2 weeks of "normal" eating left!

Yes, I know that feeling. I hate trying to make food and gagging the whole time, knowin that I have to force it down to feel any better. This pregnancy is Not. Fun.

I went through this too! I usually love cooking and then enjoying my meals with DH but when ms was in full mode if I could even cook I def didn't want it afterwards! I felt nausea but if I didn't find something I could eat I would get more sick and dry heave :sick:

Lemon water and milk became my best friends. Oh and potato chips...had a total salty tooth lol.

I hate this. I have sickness bands on but everything in my kitchen makes my tummy churn at the thought of eating it. I just can't settle on anything to eat at all. I haven't thrown up except once the rest is just dry heaving. Ergh :(

Oh is convinced it's a boy haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->