Nauseous, Nauseous, Nauseous....

ms.tjulz

Reaction score
I hope this starts to subside soon. I am literally nauseous everyday and sick to my stomach most of the day. I'm only 6 weeks! I can only nibble on a little bit of food. This is so different from my first two pregnancies. I wasnt sick at all with my son or daughter. I hope everyone else is feeling better.

I wish I had more nausea. I'm having fleeting moments of queasiness, and watery mouth, but nausea is a good sign. I might regret saying this soon, lol. I had it with my first and 3rd pregnancy, and didn't like it one bit.

I'm really sorry to tell you that if you're only 6 weeks you might just have another 6 or 7 weeks left of it...it is just so awful but it is meant to be a good sign so keep that in mind.

Last time my nausea started around 6-7 weeks and didn't go away fully until around 14-15 weeks! you're very lucky not to have had it with your first 2! I basically survived on weetabix, plain baked potatoes and homemade guacamole. You do what you have to do. Lucozade (sipped) used to keep me going in the daytime xx

I'm in my 4th week of nausea so I hear you :hugs:
Eating frequently helps me but if I leave it too late, nothing really helps :(

Also, Julia - do you recall when your nausea kicked in with your other pregnancies? Mine didn't kick in till 6 weeks - you might regret saying that soon hehe

Sending non-nausea vibes to all!

With my daughter, I was DEATHLY ILL from 10 weeks until 16 weeks...

This time, I'm already experiencing brief waves of nausea that come and go. I definitely get gaggy when I'm brushing my teeth. Ick.

I'm 7 weeks and right there with you. I feel nausea from morning to night. I'm also starving and feeling ravenous. I'm hoping it is a good sign.

Praying this does not last another 6 weeks! I try nibble on things throughout the day. I need to put some crackers or raisins by my bed lol

I am nauseous this time around too. I had it with my son, but not this intense this early on. Mine seemed to kick in around 5 weeks 4 days and has just been getting more and more uggggghhhhh.

And yes for me it's a good sign. I didn't have any nausea at all with my MC's.

Not to say that people who don't have nausea will MC, that's not what I'm saying because plenty of women don't have morning sickness and have healthy pregnancies. I just associate nausea with things going well in my personal pregnancies.

I hate brushing my teeth now! "Gag"

With my daughter, I was DEATHLY ILL from 10 weeks until 16 weeks...

This time, I'm already experiencing brief waves of nausea that come and go. I definitely get gaggy when I'm brushing my teeth. Ick.

God I am so nauseous all day if I don't eat I feel sick....if I eat I feel sick...can't win the only thing that helps me through is ice cold drinks with ice cubes lol don't know if it numbs my tummy for a few seconds or what but I am very in to ice!

I need to try that Hansie! I'm like you, doesn't really matter what I do... I stay sick!

Im 7 weeks today and keep getting the whole watery mouth and intense feeling of im going to throw up any minute but thwn it goes and then comes back again. All damn day! I am eating more than what im used to as eating little and often seems to subside it but I dont actually fancy anything except crisps atm! Good luck to all of us xx

So besides ice water, what has everyone been able to keep down? Has anyone figured out any tricks to ease their nausea?

The only thinh that seems to help me is rest and ice water. Which is not going to be practical when I go back to work after holiday.

I have to eat to stop mine. Boiled sweets and chewing gum has also helped mine.

I was sick outside my work today!

Brushing my teeth is horrid as i csn gag/vomit from it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->