Nearly 7 weeks & teething ...

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Two teeth (bottom) are making an appreance! See the outline of them.

Great another early teether! Carly had the same , is a nightmare as there is nothing they can take so sooth it so early ! Fingers crossed it doesnt affect her sleep!!! Fun times haha:baby:

On a better not , Cary has been using her potty all today :happydance:

Getting easier!! :happydance::happydance:

I was just gonna post something about teething! Josh has a little something that looked like a teeth making an appearance but I was sure it was too early !! Now I know why he has been so cranky in the last few days.

:happydance:

There is something! I found an early teething, but tomme tippee...At first kyle didnt like it, but now he loves it.

Its sits in the mouth like a dummy and lets them knash down on it x

Oh and ashtons and parsons (herbal powder) I swear its the best thing ever. It seriously recommend you try it x

I'm pretty sure Aspie's been teething as well... she has been SO grouchy lately and constantly trying to suck on her entire fist and drooling like crazy. I was looking at her gums and it looks like one is on its way. I'm glad you ladies are having the same thing with your LOs.. I was thinking I was getting ahead of myself and its way too early for her to teethe.

Thanks arlene.. I'll have to look for an early teething thing.. I really had no idea they had those. :D

Yea i had that with my first daughter didnt work at all , Ella wont take dummies so i dont think it will work :( She just likes her fists!! lol

I'm nearly sure you can use 'dentinox teething gel' from birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->