Need a bit of help. Late and BFN

Jessbey

Reaction score
So hubs and I have been trying for some time, this is cycle 13. I am nine days late as of right now with some light brown discharge, I just say it is dirty looking. Nothing in panties just on the tp, only one time was there actually blood and it was still mostly cm not just blood. I have taken two test both were bfn and I just don't know what to do. No stress, no medication, none of the common things that would delay my period. I have heard some woman take months to get a positive but I don't know. My symptoms have been slight cramping more just discomfort, tired, and constipated. I was nauseous last week but got over it and that is it. This has been a very hard cycle for me, the first that I have felt depressed or even cried. Any thoughts or ideas ladies?

I forgot to add that I have been more emotional these few weeks, my hubs has been thinking I'm crazy since I rarely act like this. I have just really been wanting to cry a lot over stupid stuff and I have been getting headaches.

Maybe go to the doctor and have them do a blood test? I've heard hpt's just don't work for some women.

I'm not sure what to say, but I'm here for support <3

I'm 14dpo and had a bfn this morning. I've had cramping for three days and pretty strong headaches as well.

I wish I had some advice.

Thank you for responding ladies!! I have thought about calling the doctor, this happened with my February/ March cycle though more spotting than dirty. Did a blood test it came back negative so he gave me medicine to kick start my cycle, totally screwed me up for a few months having only a week between cycles.

I may wait a bit longer to see what happens. Thank you once again ladies!

Jess how were you tracking your ovulation? May be you ovulated abit late this cycle. However bloodtest is a good choice because some ladies dont get positive on urine tests. GL x

Well I had been using opks but this cycle I didnt. Even when using them we have just stuck to a schedule to do the deed every other day to be safe. Hopefully we did it long enough.

That's great! I really hope it works out for you guys! Fx!

Thank you, I am starting to wonder if maybe I did not ovulate at all or something.

Dont worry i also had a few long cycles which is not normal for me and i ovulated late in them. I think its due to stress

yes late ovulation happendd for me too and it increase my cycle to way long for the first time and I was thinking I am pregnant..but then it turned out that I was late on my ov
so it might be the case..
get a blood test dear ull knw fr sure if ur preg or not as thats what I did..and knew fr sure then the AF is about to arrive!!

Thanks, I took another test today, it being our anniversary I wanted to try for good news. I can't tell if there is a line or if I have line eyes. So if nothing happens still I will be taking another test over the weekend.

Thank you all, will be a long few days till the weekend, really hope this is it after over a year of trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->