Need a buddy pls?!

VictoriaP86

Reaction score
Hi girlies,
I'm 26 years old and decided to start ttc just over two weeks ago when I stopped taking my microgynon pill. Now the waiting game starts for AF!
Anyone else in a similar position? I am so impatient and need some support in the waiting game as my husband is so laid back about everything it's already driving me nuts haha!! Xx

Hello Victoria! Welcome! ;) I also I'm have been trying to concive. Are you on any meds?

Hello, sorry I have just seen this. I am not taking anything other than folic acid, are you? How long have you been trying for? xx

Hi im 28 and ttc with 3 months and im beyond impatient I know how you feel!

Victoria yes I just took femara and now I'm scheduled for an IUI on Friday. I have been trying to become pregnant since I was married in 2008, But this is teh first time I see a Doctor about it. So Hopefully by the end of this month I will have a BFP.

Hey Claudinator! I know how you feel. It sucks to have to wait to become pregnant especially when you have been trying so hard.

keeping faith im on my second month of clomid and side effects were horrific!

Claudinator....Yes I did 5 rounds of clomid last year, and I hated it. I had the worst headaches ever!! I did not get prego with clomid, but I think it dint work because I was not monitored at all. The doctor would just give me the precription, and I would just take it and hope i ovulated..lol..So This time around I went to see a RE..And she found out I was not ovulating so she put me on Femara, and I have not felt any side effects.

keeping faith my doctor put me on clomid im not being monitered, clomid gives me hot flushes and my face swells my neighbour asked me if i put on weight!!! how do you find femara?

My doctor prescribed it to me. She said that it has better turn outs then Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->