need a buddy!!

samantharandi

Reaction score
im CD15 , im ovulating right now ! , i have 28 day cycles
anyone else in same boat:)?

I have a longer cycle but my RE plans to trigger me this Sun. I will have back to back IUI on Monday and Tuesday. Are you doing any procedures or BMS?

I have a longer cycle but my RE plans to trigger me this Sun. I will have back to back IUI on Monday and Tuesday. Are you doing any procedures or BMS?

sometimes my cycles can be long! , no im not , just all naturaly , until our year mark , and if no baby , deff gonna do something about it!! , how long you been ttc:)?
:happydance:

This is our second year, but the first with medication. We tried one year natural and then moved on to clomid, then injectables with IUI. That's what we are doing now. My DH has motility issues but everything else is fine and I have PCOS.

This is our second year, but the first with medication. We tried one year natural and then moved on to clomid, then injectables with IUI. That's what we are doing now. My DH has motility issues but everything else is fine and I have PCOS.

2 years?:hugs: you seem like such a strong girl!! , i think i wouldve given up :(. do u have any kids? or TTC #1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->