Need a coat - big boobs :(

quirk

Reaction score
I'm hoping one of you lovely ladies could help me find a nice coat that actually fits. I can't find anywhere that sells a coat for ladies who are larger on top, other than pepperberry.co.uk. Can anyone point me in the right direction please, either in Leeds or online? I've always been big on top, but since pregnancy, they've just been huge, but I'm quite small everywhere else. Thank you.

Eurgh i hate coat shopping for the same reason. Have to get a size 16-18 because of boobs and my waist is a size 12. As soon as i put a coat on i look mahooooosive :(

Bravissimo who do underwear for D+ do a clothing range: Pepperberry. I've bought a few things before and it's fantastic to get e.g.shirts for work I don't have to safety pin.

They are a bit more expensive but the sale's on at the minute.

Eurgh i hate coat shopping for the same reason. Have to get a size 16-18 because of boobs and my waist is a size 12. As soon as i put a coat on i look mahooooosive :(

Yep, it's find something to fit the boobs and the rest just hangs doesn't it. Might as well wear a bin bag. I found a large short coat that fastened above the boobs. I had the idea that I could put a belt with it to give it some shape, but that made them look even bigger.

there's always ebay if you look into maternity coat maybe? :)

Find something with a v neck thats large enough to fit your boobs, has a waist tie so it'll fit your waist. Coats with flared skirt sections work well and use a scarf/pashmina to keep your neck area warm if its really chilly. I'll see if I can find a pic. I'm a 36H so I know the feeling, I've always managed well by going with this method - also if you can stretch - buy a really good quality coat. My current one was stupidly expensive (around £200 iirc) but its lasted me nearly 4 years now and still looks new with the only thing needing fixed is the buttons sewn back on from being slightly stretched through pregnancy wear.

Edit: something similar to this, wide v neck, tight belt....skirt section could be more flared if you can find it, but it doesnt seem to be the fashion just now.

https://www.buybuyseller.com/images/s/201111/a/Womens%20Long%20Coat%20y1201.jpg

Bravissimo who do underwear for D+ do a clothing range: Pepperberry. I've bought a few things before and it's fantastic to get e.g.shirts for work I don't have to safety pin.

They are a bit more expensive but the sale's on at the minute.

OP mentioned pepperberry and said she wanted to get it from somewhere else xx

Find something with a v neck thats large enough to fit your boobs, has a waist tie so it'll fit your waist. Coats with flared skirt sections work well and use a scarf/pashmina to keep your neck area warm if its really chilly. I'll see if I can find a pic. I'm a 36H so I know the feeling, I've always managed well by going with this method - also if you can stretch - buy a really good quality coat. My current one was stupidly expensive (around £200 iirc) but its lasted me nearly 4 years now and still looks new with the only thing needing fixed is the buttons sewn back on from being slightly stretched through pregnancy wear.

Edit: something similar to this, wide v neck, tight belt....skirt section could be more flared if you can find it, but it doesnt seem to be the fashion just now.

https://www.buybuyseller.com/images/s/201111/a/Womens%20Long%20Coat%20y1201.jpg

Thank you. :flower: I used to try wearing low necks, but haven't tried any as low as those. They seem to fasten at the waist don't they. I'll try and find one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->