Need a cycle buddy PLEASE!

Today is CD3 so I took my first femara.

Ah, ok! Today I’m still just crampy, bloated, gassy. Trying not to look into symptom too much because the trigger shot can cause all of these thing (and so can AF). The 2WW is going to be brutal.. it’s already grinding by ever so slowly!

And that’s exciting that you started your Femara today! Fingers crossed for this being a lucky post and we all get our BFPs in time for the November/December holidays!

Fertilaid is an herbal medicine you can order it online. With our first, we took it with fertilCM, ovaboost, countboost (DH) & motility boost (DH). This time we are only trying just the fertilaid. I read that it shouldn't be taken with clomid not sure with femara but I guess it'll be tge same.

:dust: to everyone....

I don't think they recommend taking any other fertility boosters while taking femara or clomid as it can impact how the medication works. I'm not positive as I looked it up and couldn't find anything specifically femara, just clomid. Femara is a newer medication for fertility so there doesn't seem to be as much info. You could def. bring it up to your doctor if you end up doing another cycle...hopefully that won't happen though. :)

2ww are the worst!! lol I told my husband that I need to start a hobby like sewing or knitting or something.

Ah, ok! Maybe I’ll bring this up with her if the first 3 cycles of Femara don’t work, but hoping that won’t be the case!

And yes, I need to find a hobby during this 2WW.. the past couple nights I’ve felt so tired, probably because of all of the hormones being processed by my body, so I’ve had little motivation to do things to bide the time after work.

:dust: to us all!!

Hope you get your :bfp: and don't have to use those supplements. But if it doesn't, you can always look it up and get your doc's opinion about it. Maybe all you need are some herbal supplements.

TWW is a killer... All I wanna do after confirmed O was sleep hoping I wake up one day and it's test/af time. :haha:

How are you feeling FX? You're getting close to testing time!

md- I'm with you there! Though my husband and toddler would go out of their minds without me awake. lol

AFM- I'm good. I took my last femara and af is over so I just have to wait for O now. I think that's a close second to the TWW. lol

Hey Jules! I’m feeling pretty good.. nothing too out of the norm, a little nausea, increased sense of smell, and continued cramping/bloating but I’m still not trying to read into the symptoms because the trigger can be the cause. I’m trying not to count down the days to test day, but it’s definitely on my mind. Surprised I haven’t broken down and tested at least once.

How are you feeling from the Femara? Are you timing O with OPK this month? Should be coming up soon!

Good job holding out! That's super hard.

AFM: I'm good. The only real symptom I get is headaches and hot flashes. I woke up sweating every night and it's been cold so I know it was just me. lol Right now I'm just holding out til this weekend to start my OPK's. I was going to temp, but I keep forgetting to get out my thermometer before bed. lol

Happy belated Thanksgiving!!

So 2 days after I said how proud of myself I was for not testing, curiosity got the best of me and I tested on a cheap-o test and got a BFN. That is at 10 days past trigger and 9dpo. I haven’t tested since and I know that there’s still a chance (real test day is suppose day to be the 29th), but it really bummed me out. The only upside is that I know the trigger is out of my system now.

How many days past ovulation have you all tested when you received your BFP?

Cheapie tests take foreverrrr to show a line or even progress. I got a vvvvf squinter on 10dpo in the evening(nobody else saw it and I questioned it). On 11dpo in the morning I still wasn't sure if it was really there so I ran out to grab a frer. The frer showed the line right away so I didn't use any more cheap ones for my own sanity. I attached a pic of my 11dpo ic.

Keep us updated and don't count yourself out yet!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150612_072843441_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150612_072843441_HDR.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
FX af stays away.... I don't actually test early with all my cycles I just wait for AF. But with DS I tested at 14dpo (a day before AF as per FF) and got a + right away 2 hours later I used the CB digital and in 12 seconds it showed "pregnant", only tested because temp stayed up. I'm just too weak seeing a - hpt before af so i keep on waiting plus I always know based on my charts if AF is gonna show.

mdscpa- That's the great part about charting. I keep saying I'm going to, but I just forget then feel like it's too late in the cycle. It's such a helpful tool though!

Thank you for the reassurance. Tomorrow is test day.. I’m 14dpo today and have had AF-like cramps for the past few days but nothing yet.. I was convinced that I was getting my period based on the cramps. If I don’t wake up with AF tomorrow, I’ll test so wish me luck! I would test first thing in the morning but just realized I don’t have a spare pregnancy test, so I guess I’ll have to do it either tomorrow night or first thing the following morning. I’ll keep you all posted!!!

Agree Jules, without it I'll be loss and go crazy wondering if AF is coming or not.

Goodluck FX4BabyBump. Praying she stays away and you get a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!! :bfp:

:dust:

FX- Good luck! Sending prayers and good vibes your way!:dust:

I'm currently CD16 and still no positive OPK so the wait continues. I've been having side aches and some cramping the past few days so it should be any day now. Of course my husband closes at work tonight, won't be home tomorrow night, and I work overnights both Friday and Saturday night so we're going to have to get creative with bd. lol

FX you O soon and get some BD in. I did O late (latest so far) this cycle so that alone can be stressful, I know, esp when you are timing everything.

FX and baby :dust: to everyone.

So I tested this morning (16dpo) and it’s negative, but still no AF either. I’m so confused. Do you think it’s possible that I didn’t ovulate with Femara, trigger shot, and ultrasound monitoring? Or maybe it’s still too early to detect anything with a test?

FX- I'm sorry about the bfn :hugs: I'm not sure how the trigger works to be honest. Did they check your progesterone levels to confirm O? I think that's the only sure way for them to know if it happened for sure and to see if extra progesterone is needed. Everyone is different as implantation can vary...some get early bfps and some don't get them til much later. You're not out til af shows!

AFM- CD19 and still waiting to O. I got a positive OPK on CD19 last cycle so I'm being patient. I'm thinking that they really need to up the Femara dose next cycle if things don't work out this time.

Unfortunately AF showed yesterday, so I’m on CD2. I’m bummed, but my RE told me that the chances are equal for the first 3 cycles, so on to the next one! Next step is a CD3 ultrasound to see if we can proceed with cycle 2. They didn’t check the Progesterone level I think because the trigger shot is supposed to force ovulation without question, or at least that’s how my doctor put it.

How is everyone else doing?

FX- I'm sorry af showed. :(:dust: for the next cycle!

AFM- I started having side pain on Friday so I took an OPK and it was almost positive (actually so close that I thought it was at first) so I was for sure it would be positive that evening...nope, completely negative. Then it happened again on Saturday. It actually didn't go positive til yesterday afternoon. I think my body started to gear up to it then stopped I guess. It was no question positive yesterday so I'm hoping I actually ovulated or will ovulate. I'm kinda thinking I did as the pain got so bad last night then it was gone for the most part this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->