Need a good cry...

Keepinfaith12

Reaction score
The hubby and I have been together for almost 7 Years. We have a beautiful 5 year old and ave been ttc for the past year with no luck. I'm soo frustrated. I really thought this month was our month. When AF arrived this afternoon, I started to cry and haven't stopped. I'm soo envious of everyone I see that is pregnant. I get soo mad at God. I should be grateful for the precious lil girl i already have. Anyone else feel the same? Please say I'm not alone. :cry::cry::cry:

I think once you are on that TTC journey, no matter how many children you already have, you still go through all the exact same emotions that a woman who doesnt have any children does.

Go have a glass of wine, relax and you will start feeling better and you can make plans for next cycle.

Have you been checked? We conceived our son without even trying (one drunken night and we threw all caution to the wind) so I was pretty shocked when it didnt happen straight away for the second. We went to see professionals to get help and we have been classed as unexplained and are now going down the IUI route. I would suggest you start speaking to your gynae and get the ball rolling. Do you use OPK or anything like that?

I agree it's frustrating, we are on year 2 ttc and had no problem concieving dd almost 10 years ago. I get sad, angry, hopeless, but I always find a way to pick up and try again. Hugs

I could have written this myself . I am very woe is me tonight just feeling so so sad and why isn't it me why isn't it me . Our Lo was a first try too and now it has been 14 long months and still nothing I am so disheartened :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->