Need a little advie/help here plz ASAP

Jaydensmommy

Reaction score
Im 17 years old and pregnant with my first baby, my due date is september 3rd right now im 35 weeks. The doctors dont think my due date is accurate and have said im 38 weeks along which i believe is true. Im having almost every sign of labor. i lost my mucus plug 5 days ago. Right now im 3cm dilated and 80% effaced and the baby has dropped completly. I have been to the hospital 2 times now due to contractions and they have given me a shot and sent me home everytime, while i was there both times they gave me a FFN test and it was postive both times. Does anyone know how long it will last before i go into labor with me being 3cm dilated 80% effaces, lost the mucus plug, baby has dropped, and having contractions that arent always regular? Im scared and need some encouraging!

Hey hunnie, I just wanted to give you big :hug:.

I've never been through labour and I'm on my first but I wanted to give you a big hug and didn't want to just read and run. i'd say if you've having contractions although they're not regular atm, it's got to be some time soon. Hopefully it'll start more regular soon. Please don't be scared, think positive. /me gives you big hugs

i was 1cm dilated when i 1st went in they sent me home had the midwife round the house 3 days on the run was nly 2cm dilated, then started getting really bad pains so was going to go the hospital and refusing to come home lol but when i got there i was 8cm dilated, too late for pain relief or anything apart from gas and air and half an hour after i got to the hospital i had my baby in my arms x

my contractions were not regular in any of my labour thats why i didnt go in to hospital earlier! not even when i was on the way to the hospital or having my baby they were never regular was always different minutes apart and 30 seconds long! xxx

my contractions were not regular in any of my labour thats why i didnt go in to hospital earlier! not even when i was on the way to the hospital or having my baby they were never regular was always different minutes apart and 30 seconds long! xxx

I hope mine is that way. But it seems like my little boy is stubborn. But i have all the signs and i hate not knowing the exact time i will go in. Im either waiting for my water to brake or contractions to get really bad. Although my doctor did say on friday when i go in if im anymore dilated he will admit me into the hospital. Do u know anyways to spend up dilation?

i bounced on a birthing ball! go n bounce on ur bed hahaha! walk walk walk! go on ur hands and knees and rock ur hips side to side xxx

dont rush into hospital unless ur in pain, if u go into hospital at 4/5cm dilated it will probably drag for you and there is more of a chance of them having to intervien at the end (forceps etc) xxx

i bounced on a birthing ball! go n bounce on ur bed hahaha! walk walk walk! go on ur hands and knees and rock ur hips side to side xxx

Yea i dont have one of those! :p But i think im going to try all the other things! I would just about try anything at this point! Thank you! Btw your daughter is gorgeous!

Hey hunnie, I just wanted to give you big :hug:.

I've never been through labour and I'm on my first but I wanted to give you a big hug and didn't want to just read and run. i'd say if you've having contractions although they're not regular atm, it's got to be some time soon. Hopefully it'll start more regular soon. Please don't be scared, think positive. /me gives you big hugs

Thank you! I really hate this waiting game. One day in the future i sure hope someone finds a way to tell the exact due date! :p wouldnt that be amazing! I hope your labor goes good too!

I replied in your third trimester thread :D

Just wanted to say good luck hun, and I hope things start to happen soon for you!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"