Need a rant! Daisys birthday

highhopes19

Reaction score
So this Saturday is daisys first birthday party..... invitations were sent Months ago! And also group event on fb.

First issue:

My cousins partner was the first one that put she was coming and even texted me to say she was coming with her little boy (so daisys cousin). Excellent! Catered for all the kids had party bags done etc

Well she does a selling page and I ordered something from her and said shall I give you the money when I see you Sunday.......

This was her reply " (her little boys name) has been invited to a few party's Sunday now so we're not sure which we are going to or how it's going to work out"

I'm fuming!! I don't particularly like her as she's rude and her manners are blooming atrocious to be honest! She had a massive row with my cousin (her sil) because she brought him an electric toothbrush as a small present to go with the others she got him...it was a spider man one and he was eyeing up his cousins one and wanted one also.... calling her stupid etc
They speak now.
I would of thought a families party would be important especially as she had already said she was coming not sitting back and waiting to see what the best option would be?!

Second issue:
The in-laws are coming!! Haven't seen my mil in 4 years!! After a massive family row because she lied and said her daughter's partner was abusing hee grandson physically..... in the end she phoned social services on them (I was debating it as I believed at the time what she was telling me) she gave them my name!! So they all cant stand me!! They don't really bother with the girls seen daisy 4-5 times In a year! I'm not welcome there because fheythink this whole thing was me tom takes girls there Xmas and I have to stay at home (not this year I'm not having it :cry:).

Anyway toms invited them!?! They are rude ignore all mt family also causing an atmosphere ?! I'm not welcome there so I can't help but feel why should she just be allowed to come here (childish I know) daisy doesn't even really know them! I'm not gonna be ignored or made to feel uncomfortable in my house!
Isabelles 4th birthda she dropped her grandkids off and sat outside my house for 3 hours in the car didn't even wish belle happy birthday!

Wish we just took daisy out for the day now im dreading the atmosphere x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"