Need a TTC buddy!(: I started yesterday ( Sun)

MomaRockMe

Reaction score
This would be our first and we are thrilled! Early 20s and doing the deed at least, like, every other day ;) Looking for a TTC buddy!

This would be our first and we are thrilled! Early 20s and doing the deed at least, like, every other day ;) Looking for a TTC buddy!

I'm new here myself! I'm in my early 20's, newly wed, in addition to this being my first I am also part of a blended family! I have a 6 year stepdaughter who I've helped raise since she was 2. I have an outstanding relationship with her BM as well as her 2 younger siblings.

This is month 2 cycle 2 for me TTC. Very excited about the journey!

Hey guys,

I'm on the same boat :) early 20's, I'm new to the forum, TTC and I'm late so hopefully good news? :) xx

My hubby and I are newly weds (February), I'm our early 20's and been TTC since the day we said I Do! It will both be our first baby and we even have names picked out! I'm going to be trying Cassava supplement soon and hoping it'll regulate my period as I haven't had one since March. Here is to hoping!

We're just getting started and really nervous! Early twenties, this will be our first :) so super excited!! Be thrilled to have a ttc buddy to talk about the journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->