Need a TTC buddy. Just off BC and TTC #1!

eightambliss

TTC #1!
Reaction score
Looking for a TTC buddy! I'm on CD 8 and just came off my pills rather unexpectedly in August. My peak day is supposed to be Sept. 8th, but that is tentative. Trying for a little boy (first baby!) and hoping I'll have him by summer of next year! I've been charting like crazy (although I did miss my temp this morning :wacko:), so if you're looking for someone to compare notes with I can help! :thumbup:

hi eightambliss!
I am looking for a buddy too! Also on CD 8 currently waiting to O to try for the first time ever. The time is going by soooo slow! We have been married for just over a year, and lost our first baby to a MMC last year (weren't ttc when I got pg the 1st time). I am hoping for a summer baby as well, and just had my implant out. I have honestly been on an emotional roller coaster since coming off of it. Have you had anything like that? I have been kind of moody and cried a few times...poor DH is a bit confused by all of this. I would love either, but hope for a girl. I see you are wanting a boy. Any special reasons behind that? Just curious :) Anyway, let me know if you want to be buddies, I would really to team up with someone with a similar cycle to mine. :hugs:

Oh hun, I am sorry you lost your first. I can't imagine how hard that must have been.:hugs:

I know it is hard being off the bc. I did have major emotional issues the first time I came off last year...that was after being it on it for about 6 years. I had to go back on last year because of horrible acne that plagued my neck and lower face...taking the risk and going back off though. I say just hang in there and eventually everything will even out, more or less. Not easy though, I will admit!
I had thought for a long time it would be nice to have a boy, and be a young mother and have the energy to keep up with him, and then maybe have girls later (well, not too much later), and I'd like to adopt as well. Anyway would love to be buddies with you and check on your progress!:flower:

hi eightambliss!
I am looking for a buddy too! Also on CD 8 currently waiting to O to try for the first time ever. The time is going by soooo slow! We have been married for just over a year, and lost our first baby to a MMC last year (weren't ttc when I got pg the 1st time). I am hoping for a summer baby as well, and just had my implant out. I have honestly been on an emotional roller coaster since coming off of it. Have you had anything like that? I have been kind of moody and cried a few times...poor DH is a bit confused by all of this. I would love either, but hope for a girl. I see you are wanting a boy. Any special reasons behind that? Just curious :) Anyway, let me know if you want to be buddies, I would really to team up with someone with a similar cycle to mine. :hugs:

Hey!
Yeah, losing that baby was probably the most difficult experience of my life TBH. :sad2: But on the other hand it really made me certain about what was important to me. I am sure my family will think that I am crazy, but I really want to be a mom. I totally know what you mean about the acne, I am hoping that mine doesn't come back. I took accutane a few years ago and that seemed to help a lot, but all bets are off now!
I think that it's great you want to adopt. My DH is adopted and we have talked about the possibility of adopting down the road. We both felt that our first baby was a girl. I feel like I missed out on everything with her and would love to have another girl.
I am glad to have someone to check in with on here, and I see you are also from the West Coast which is pretty cool since a lot of folks on here seem to be from the UK. I hope that you are having a good day. :hugs:

hi!
i'm one month off B/C and ttc #1 but i dont actually understand what CD means?

Hi BettyBoop152
CD refers to cycle day, so CD1 is the first day of your cycle (i.e. the day your period starts). Were you looking for a buddy too? Welcome! :)

ill be your buddy! i have a few but always looking for more :) its my first month off the pill too

Yay! Nice to have another ttc buddy-thanks for joining me alli. s!

I'd love a buddy! I think I'm going to have to wait till AF arrives as I'm 3 days past what I thought was my cycle with a BFN! I will keep you all up to date xxx and hi lol xxx

i'm due for AF tomorrow if my cycle is 28 days :) i'm excited for her not to show

me too!! belly has been swollen and got cramping a week and a bit back, and i hear thats good news if you get cramping before AF

Hi alli.s and everybody,
How is it going today? No AF I hope! FX for your BFP this cycle! Keep us up to date :)

no AF today :D hopefuly not tomorrow eithe ror the day after or the next week

Oh, question for you guys,
Anybody tried OPKs? I have been the last couple days (not sure how long my cycle is yet) but no luck so far. Getting frustrated with the whole thing but now I am curious if I will ovulate at all so kind of want to keep at it.....grrr, worried that I won't even have a chance this month but we will see. Started more BDing yesterday since I am supposedly in my fertile period. How is everyone else's month coming along?

its my first month so never used them, and won't plan on using them i just kind of want to see what happens. I dont see OH a lot so to know i'm OV'ing and know that he's not there to BD would just make me stress, and i wanted a relaxed, we'll see what happens when and if it does kind of thing

I think my month's pretty shot ladies...should have BD'd yesterday but as I've said, hubby and I have been feeling out of it...only did it once during my fertile preiod and I would be most likely to have a girl based on when we did it....I guess the good news is that if I don't get af we will know what I'm preggo with!

How is everyone else doing so far?

AF appeared for me yesterday so I'm back to scratch! Was over a week late after coming off b/c but I'm still hopeful it will happen soon xc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->