Need a TTC buddy. Just off BC and TTC #1!

Erm only a little, it was mainly the cramping for 2 weeks, nausea and headaches that threw me! But because it was my first cycle after b/c I was expecting the worse. Good news is I can at least now try and pin point ov :) FX'd for you Hun the wait is agonising! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I don't know what's up with me...didn't set the alarm so I forgot to temp today. However, I've been having slight twinges of pain in my down there, headache, feeling sick to my stomach and wanting M&M candy (which I never usually eat). So we will see....

BettyBoop152, hang in there hun and :dust: for October!

thanks eightambliss .... you too xxx lots of babydust all round xx

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you all baby dust and good luck, since I have been out of town this weekend for a family party. I just caught up with the thread. Hang in there girls. Sorry to here about AF BettyBoop, but way to keep the PMA! Alli, will you be testing soon? FX for you. Eightambliss, Hope the ttw isn't getting you down. I am supposed to O tomorrow based on a 28 day cycle, which I am not sure if I actually have, but I hope that's right, though I have not had a pos OPK. I was too busy to use one today though so maybe it would have been pos. Oh well...hope you
all are doing well!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you all baby dust and good luck, since I have been out of town this weekend for a family party. I just caught up with the thread. Hang in there girls. Sorry to here about AF BettyBoop, but way to keep the PMA! Alli, will you be testing soon? FX for you. Eightambliss, Hope the ttw isn't getting you down. I am supposed to O tomorrow based on a 28 day cycle, which I am not sure if I actually have, but I hope that's right, though I have not had a pos OPK. I was too busy to use one today though so maybe it would have been pos. Oh well...hope you
all are doing well!

all are doing well!

testing wednesday if AF doesnt come my tumy looks bloated and preggo i dunno how this will turn out

Sorry to hear that this wasn't your month Alli. I hope this coming one is it for you!

all are doing well!

testing wednesday if AF doesnt come my tumy looks bloated and preggo i dunno how this will turn out

Keep us posted! :dust: for you hun!

keep us up to date girlies.. i think im due to OV in the next few days so lots of DTD hehe xx

Hey eightambiss!
Sorry to hear that the witch got you, must have been kind of a short cycle this month huh? Cause I think you were only one day ahead of me this cycle, so 24 days?

I am still hanging in for the moment....hoping that if it isn't meant to be then AF will come pretty quickly instead of dragging out this cycle so that I can stay up with the rest of you ladies. Really, I'm still hoping for that BFP, but since I don't know if I even ovulated I am trying not get my hopes up or stress myself out, iykwim.....

the waiting game continues... cue the jeopardy theme song....

Awwww! The god damn witch! GL for next mth though xx it's lots of :sex: for me the next few days then we shall see xxxx and hang in there sammiegrace xx FX for you xxx

Yes, super short cycle unfortunately, but I guess that's good because then there's more opportunities to conceive in a month, right? :winkwink:

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you too, but October will be a good month, I'm sure of it!

Thanks BettyBoop152.... I am trying to be patient but I kind of cracked and tested this afternoon when I got home. Only 10 DPO at this point so not surprised it was a :bfn: . I used a test that came with a pack of OPKs that I got, so not sure how good it was anyway. Now I am trying to convince myself that I am not out, and I should wait until Saturday, which was my original plan. But wow, now I am sorely tempted to just not drink much water tonight and try again with FMU tomorrow. Is that totally crazy? It kind of seems crazy to me. I feel sort of pathetic now... :blush:

Meanwhile, still sensitive boobs and heartburn that I have not been able to et rid of since yesterday. What do you guys think? Grrrr....I just want to know so bad!

:muaha:

If am totally honest don't we all get the same way around the 2ww mark, I was a nervous wreck last mth thinking I was over a week late even though I had only just come off B/C try and stay positive and if you can wait as long as possible then it would be a better result. Good luck and try and stay sane lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->