Need a weight loss buddy!

:gun:
Sounds just like me 6 years ago when i met DH i was a UK Size 10 then gradually it went on now I'm a 16 and can't believe i've done this to myself.
I've cut out all the bad things you've mentioned isn't working. The only thing that seems to work for me is exercise, just need the motivation to get down the gym. Before i was pregnant i was doing really well, hadn't lost any weight but lost inches. Then i was exhausted whilst pregnant and didn't have the energy. Since miscarrying i don't really have the excuse any more for not going to the gym. Just need the kick up the rear end to get me to go again.
Good Luck everyone

Can't find a kicking smiley so

:gun:

GET YOURSELF DOWN THE GYM :rofl:

Right girls thought it might be an incentive if we all listed our vital stats and then charted our losses/gains? I will go first (she says nail-biteingly!) I weighed and measured myself on Monday morning this week.

Height: 5ft 9 inches
Weight: 11 st 9 1/4 pounds
Bust: 42 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Hips: 42 inches
Thighs: 24 inches

Yikes! it looks really bad written down!! Heres to some loss by next Monday!!

I don't own a tape measure. So can't comment.
I am 5' 3" and 80 kg's got that from my pregnancy notes. I think that's about 12 stone. I know i'm a size 16 and 34E bra with chunky thighs :rofl:

Other than that without a tape measure can't give you exact stats. My aim is to get to a size 12 i would be happy with that. Well actually i would be happy as a size 14 right now.

I don't own a tape measure. So can't comment.
I am 5' 3" and 80 kg's got that from my pregnancy notes. I think that's about 12 stone. I know i'm a size 16 and 34E bra with chunky thighs :rofl:

Other than that without a tape measure can't give you exact stats. My aim is to get to a size 12 i would be happy with that. Well actually i would be happy as a size 14 right now.

Hey bring on the big (.) (.) I am a 34 E too !!:rofl:

5'8"
14st
36DD
Lost a bunch of inches over the past little while, but I forgot to jot down the exact measurements at the gym

Hey where has the op - cheeselover disappeared to?

Weighed in today and have lost 2 pounds :happydance:

Start weight 11 st 9 1/4

Current weight 11st 7 1/4

Well, not done very well since my last post, have not lost any more :hissy:mind you been eating loads and doing no exercise so what do I expect?:rofl: I am going to try harder next week, cutting out the booze and no crisps!!!

Hey girlies

Can I join in on the wait loss fun!!

i thought i'd add some of my stats, but i don't really know them all, all i know is im 5ft 7 weigh 11st 9 and my bust is 34 ff erm i think my waste is 34 too.......and hips 40, but not too sure on that one

Ugh, I'm still not losing any weight. Of course, I haven't really been trying. :rofl: Weight used to just peel off me,all I had to do was a little dieting (not even exercising) DEFINITELY not the case now I'm afraid. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->