need advice don't know if its ib or period

larcher

Reaction score
I was soposed to get my period April 9th. It didn't come on the 10th I had a few spots of brown colored. But went away then on the 12th had a few more spots, which were always brown in color. Now today, the 14th I didn't have anything till about 5 at night and this time it was a little heavier. It only would come out when I peeed, and a little little bit of brown when I wipe. I always have a super heavy full on period and it always comes by the ninth. I have taken a pregnancy test but it came out negative. I think it may still be too early to show positive. Ah I just want to know if I am or not ha! Any body else have a similar situation, or think it is or isn't implantation bleeding?? Thanks for the help

Exact same situation..

I had Paragard but couldn't shake the feeling that I was pregnant so I took it out on Monday. AF was due Tuesday. Last night, Wed, I noticed what I thought was my period but I just spotted for a little bit and it stopped. I just notice a little bit of dark blood when I wipe now. My tests have all been :bfn: but if this is IB that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->