Need advice, having a WEIRD time of month.

TW81409

Reaction score
So I should of gotten my period two days ago and didn't. It is never late! I have an app on my phone that tells me when it is coming and it has never been wrong yet and I've used it for 8 months now. So- the day before I should of started I had cramping which is normal before my period. But then it never came. Since then I had zero symptoms that I would normally have. I took two home pregnancy test that said negative. Now I appear to be spotting a tiny tiny bit. I'd like to know if my period is coming or if I'm pregnant. I'm going out of town in 3 days and don't want to be doing any activities I shouldn't be (roller coasters, drinking, etc.) if I am expecting. So I don't know what to do now. Any advice??

Test before you go if possible... if you bleed more over the next few days your probably not but if the spotting stops then maybe are..

Cant be sure without a test though! Good luck x

Have you ever checked your cervical position? If your spotting is a prelude to AF chances are your cervix will be pretty low. If you are spotting with a high cervix that will be more promising :)

Plenty of people don't get BFP until they are a week or more late. I figure BFN really just means "wait and try again"

If you're not sure definitely avoid drinking, but I don't think roller coasters could really do anything this early on... Granted, I'm not a doctor and you may prefer to err on the side of caution!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->