Need advice ladies, cuz I'm THICK when it comes to this :-/

girlibird

Reaction score
Well last af was 27/01/13 lasting all of 6 days but was a strange cycle mostly brown thick slime sorry tmi..

3days prior to that af my opks were dark positive, on 28th cd2 my opks went negative, and stayed negative cd8n9 .

Cd10,11,12,13 and today cd14 they have been super positive where the line is as dark as co trol line..

What does it mean when you have 5 days of positive opks?

I'm using smu at 10 am .

If test in evening they go lighter than control line

So really in limbo:-(

Same thing is happening to me smu tests are positive for 3 days now but evening tests are neg! Maybe its an epidemic!! Hope we get some clarity soon. As for the opks before your af it is common to have a rise in lh just before af.

Argh it's so annoying to point I went out and brought a clea blue digi used it cd14 pm n was negative
Cd15 fmu ng cd16 today fmu neg..
Really hoping I didn't ov early :-/

Same situation here! POS caught at night- but if it was really pos that means i OV early?? AAAHHH!!! GEESH so fustrating all the rest taken the next day negativo!

I do agree that LH does rise right before AF as well-- i noticed that last month. I was trying out the whole OPK as HPT deal and OPK was positive until that day before AF was due.

They say that the surge happens mid day so that could be why you got yours pos during the day and neg at night.

But also why it lasted 5 days??? Did you use the same brand? If not maybe the sensitvity levels were different? Or we maybe in the same situation and ov earlier than expected. Why does peeing on an OPK feel like something i shouldve went to school for???

I just want to burst into tears, I've seriously had enough.. Yeah they were the same tests all tesco ones..

And since cd14 I've been using clear lue digi ones which have all been neg..

Just don't know what's wrong with me

I'm irritable
I can taste a penny in my mouth
I'm tired
I'm so snappy
I keep getting light headed
I feel sick
I HATE tuna and normally I love it..

I'm getting cravings for tea cakes. To point I was really or rile to other half when he would not make me one

I have loads of milky cm
I'm constantly thirsty
I'm peeing loads
I've got dull headaches
My lower abdomen feels bruised

Even took another hpt today cuz of these symptoms but course it was bfn.

Just feel like giving up

Sob sob sob

I just want to burst into tears, I've seriously had enough.. Yeah they were the same tests all tesco ones..

And since cd14 I've been using clear lue digi ones which have all been neg..

Just don't know what's wrong with me

I'm irritable
I can taste a penny in my mouth
I'm tired
I'm so snappy
I keep getting light headed
I feel sick
I HATE tuna and normally I love it..

I'm getting cravings for tea cakes. To point I was really or rile to other half when he would not make me one

I have loads of milky cm
I'm constantly thirsty
I'm peeing loads
I've got dull headaches
My lower abdomen feels bruised

Even took another hpt today cuz of these symptoms but course it was bfn.

Just feel like giving up

Sob sob sob

HOw many DPO are you???? It may be too early you know. But dont give up---:hugs:

I've been feeling like that since day of my last af 27/01/2013
So still not ovulated this cycle yet, but think I'm close been using smu tesco opks and today test line has stole control line color.
But clear blue digi still has no smiley face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->