need advice laparoscopy

simple

Reaction score
We have been trying for three years. Doc put us on clomid, metformin. I even tried fertilitea, vitex, maca. Nothing worked. Our doc recommended laparoscopy for next month. Has anyone done the surger. Did it work and how long did it take... I haven't had my period in six months also.... He said that my eggs are not maturing

We have been trying for three years. Doc put us on clomid, metformin. I even tried fertilitea, vitex, maca. Nothing worked. Our doc recommended laparoscopy for next month. Has anyone done the surger. Did it work and how long did it take... I haven't had my period in six months also.... He said that my eggs are not maturing

Hi hun sound like we are in the same shoes
my husband and i have been trying for about too and a half years
one year with no medical help ,so we then when to a infertility clinic.so
on and off femara and menopur for about too cycles my follies was'nt maturing on there own ,with the meds and injectables it was great help as i never saw my eggs grow that big before that was a big improvement
we went on a year brake in 2014 so that we can start fresh in to 2015

well in january my Doc told me if we want to start fresh he would suggest to do a laparoscopy i wasnt to happy because i didnt no much about it
i went home started to do some digging on the surgery
well at that time i was still not happy about doing it but if it would improve my odds off becoming a mother then hey bring it on

ps: i also have PCOS and my eggs dnt mature on its own ,am also on Metformin

Any ways getting right to it, April 17 2015
I had Hysteroscopy, D&C Laparoscopy and Ovarian drilling. (due to the little cyst i had on my ovaries i also had to have ovarian drilling
he found alot of Adhensions we didnt even no i had he also explain that could of played a major part in me not being able to ovulate on my own and the he did the drilling
I went for my check up on the 20th on April 2015
and am going back for my next check up on the 27 of April 2015
which is Monday
my Doc wants use to try right away so we will see how thats goes
my friend had a Laparoscopy last march and she had a beautiful baby girl this year February ,she got the BFP 3 months after Lap
so i hope was have so BFP up in hear
lots of prays and baby dust your way
and if u have questions you can inbox me
am glad i came across and buddy we are not to far apart :winkwink:

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

May be your doctor is suspecting endometriosis. Surgeon usually performs laparoscopy to check or treat endometriosis and to remove scar tissue, clear the fallopian tubes, and remove fibroids, cysts, or lesions. You will be advised not to eat or drink for at least 8 hours before a laparoscopy. It is usually done on outpatient basis or you may require 1 day stay. Hope you get on fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->