Need Advice!!miscarriage??

keeppositive

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just need some advice. I think I may have had a miscarriage, making a doctors appointment to get checked out but this is my situation. On thursday (10th Jan) I got my period, but it was very light and bright red/pinkish in colour and almost watery. Then friday morning and afternoon i had brown sticky kinda discharge when i wiped myself. Then fri night i started getting crampy and I woke saturday morning in excruciating agony, I had this unbearable wave like pains and my stomach felt so tight. I was in that much pain I could hardly talk, then I felt like I was almost peeing myself,when I went to the bathroom I looked down and pure dark red/blackish thick blood was literally pouring out like i was going to the toilet, but it was just blood, i had to wait for it to stop, and it was ALOT of blood. When I wiped myself there was 4 big clots, they were not like golf balls but very big for clots, this was very strange. Awhile after I felt very tired but the pains went and I had slight bleeding which was bright in colour again. I seemed ok for the rest of the day, stomach was just a bit sore. Then on sunday morning I started having those horrific pains again,which was in my back also, I can't even explain how bad it was I was doubled over and could hardly move, there was strange pains in one spot on the right of my stomach and everytime i moved I could feel it, my stomach was also tight feeling. After having the pains a few mins I needed to go to the bathroom so I was bent over walking to the toilet when another gush of dark blood came, but I could feel something coming out of me so I put tissue under me and something fell out of me, it was kinda jelly like, very dark in colour with a lot of lumps in it, but it was all attached, when i was looking at it with tissue it was all stuck together and kind of stingy. After that the horrible pains went again and now im bleeding bright in colour,light almost watery blood again, my stomach feels very heavy and tight.

What do you's think?? Please give me your opinions.
Thanks Ladies

make a drs appt as soon as. was your period on time? x

What do you think? Well last month my period was ten days late and this month it was 5 days early if I was to go by last months date..x

I am not sur what it could be hun but deffo get yourself to the docs and get checked out. Explain you may be/of been pregnant and they will likely send you for an scan at the emergency unit just to see whats going on.

xx

sorry i didnt reply sooner, like hulahoop09 siad im not sure either but you shuld deff get a medical opinion. hope everything is ok xxx

sick with worry now, going to the doc to see what they say xx

try not to panic, it could be nothing. i used to have horrific periods to the point if i had been sat down for a whille it would gush when i stood up :S keep us informed though xxxx

Ive had bad periods where the bleeding wouldn't stop for long periods of time. I thought I was hemmorraging. The blood would pour down my legs, the pains would be unbearable but I wasn't miscarrying. With that being said, I have had a miscarriage at 4 weeks and it started off with just some light pink spotting. The next day, some spotting but it turned like a brownish color so I actually thought maybe it's just implantation but I avoided testing. I bled like that for about 3 days and on the 4th day I woke up to pee and it was a period. Flow like a normal period so I figured "ok I just had a weird period. I'm not pregnant" but my mom bought me 2 HPTs so I took one. Positive. I thought it was fake and I knew it wasn't an evap because it showed up just as the control line showed up. I told my mom and she figured this was my last period. But I knew something wasn't right. I guess you just know. Well later that night around 10pm I took a shower while the kids and DH were asleep and I had bad back pain, felt sort of like contractions. I used the toilet and passed a quarter-sized clot. I knew it was over. So when I woke up DH he took me to the ER with the kids and a friend of mine came too. The urine showed no, the blood showed yes. I bled heavily with bad pains in my lower back like contractions and in my uterus for a good 7 days after. So in total counting the spotting I bled for about 10 days. I still felt pregnant during these days too. Forgot to mention that before I left to the ER I took the other HPT and it was still positive but very, very faint. I knew the HCG was dropping. But thankfully I got there in time for it to be confirmed through a B-HCG. I returned to the ER 3 days later and my levels were a zero so I passed everything on my own.

That's just my personal story. Everyone is different so therefore how they react to a miscarriage is different because of their body. It's very possible you did. If you get to the ER fast enough they will be able to tell you through your blood work but once you pass it, the levels will begin to drop pretty fast and it can make it harder to detect. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->