Need advice/opinions from thoes using/used clomid

soliderswife1

Reaction score
I am very very new to this whole thing and im looking for some ladies who can relate to my situation and offer some advice.. :thumbup:
Here’s a little history on myself :: Back in 2009 I was diagnosed with PCOS. At the time I was trying to enlist in the military rather then conceive. After being told that my pcos wouldn’t allow me to join we decided we wanted to try and conceive. My doctor put me on clomid last year(not too sure about the mg). I was only able to use it once being that my husband got called out to duty. Obviously nothing happened while using clomid the 1st time. He came home at the end of March and I began taking clomid day 3 of my period as directed by the DR. I had my cycle March 28th, 2012, April 28th 2012, and may 30th 2012 with no cycle in June. I can’t recall the last time I’ve missed a cycle, and now I’m a tad bit scared. I use period trackers on my phone to keep track of my cycle and according to them(I use 5 different ones) I am anywhere between 6-13days late. My last cycle in May was very different then they usually are. I wasn’t bleeding like I normally would instead it was dark brown and only lasted 1-2days instead of the normal 3-4 days. I took a home pregnancy test this morning and it was negative :dohh:. In the last few weeks I’ve experienced pain in my breast, itchy nipple, and having to use the restroom more frequent then usually. There has been a white thick milky discharge as well. I also feel like my period is here but no bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->