need advice please??xx

Bud123love

Reaction score
hi all - I am 38 weeks and for the past couple of days I have not felt myself. I was absolutely fine a few days ago - excited like I should be. but all I can explain how I feel is that I have lost all enthusiasm towards the baby - when she kicks I have no interest like I did - when ppl say oh you must be getting excited - it makes me more nervous - because I don't feel excited. I feel scared and worried. I hate the way im feeling - I feel so bad. I am 26 and know im ready to have a baby - but I am so scared of when she gets here, that I am going to have to look after a baby. I am scared of being on my own with her - and scared that I will constantly need ppl around. im worried of feeling how I feel now, when she is here. im scared im not going to love her - which I know is silly - as when shes here I know I will. I just feel so down and almost like I am so scared, that I don't want to be pregnant anymore.

is this normal pregnancy worries and hormonal changes? am I just nervous of what is ahead of me and the not knowing of when it will happen. xx

It just sounds like normal nerves to me, everything is suddenly becoming so much more real. I felt the same with my son but I was more worried about the labour. After being a week overdue I just wanted him out and soon got over any nerves!

I'm sure you will be fine when baby gets here but if you are really concerned why not speak to your midwife? Or maybe try some ways to reduce the stress like a nice bath or massage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->