Need Advice Please!!!

kimber.22

Reaction score
Need some advice!!
I had my LMP on Dec 5th, 2013. Have a regular period with a consistent 26 day cycle. Had my first yeast infection ever middle of december. Spotting on Dec. 31st which is around the time I should have had my period. I am now 10 days late. Have taken 6 HPT's and had a qualative blood serum test done yesterday all of which have come back negative. I haven't missed a period or even come close to being late for as long as I can remember. I have mild cramping and my breasts feel slightly more sensitive and tender than normal other than that I have no symptoms of being pregnant. Is it safe to say I am not pregnant :( or could it still be a possibility??

That's a tough one. Because the blood tests should show the hcg, but then again I've heard of pregnancies been a good few weeks along before they were even detected so I would say you prob still have a chance, I mean the.fact that you spotted at the time you were suppose to have Af is looking good. I know.it's really hard when your body doesn't do things straight forward :/. Best bet is to give it a bit longer and see how you feel, otherwise maybe it was an off cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->