Need Advice

lilly84

Reaction score
I am looking to start using ovulations tests for the first time this month but am a bit confused.:wacko:

What day in your cycle do you start taking them?

Is there a certain time of day when it would be best to take them?

Once you have had a positive test do you stop using them or do you carry on until your next period starts?

Do you think the cheap ones are just as good as the expensive brands?

Hey hun hope i can help.

When you start testing depends on how long your cycle is for a 28 day cycle start at around day 10 and you shouldn't miss it... Of course you can start as soon as you want too.

They recommend you stop after your positive though poas addicts like me keep testing for the fun of it.

Testing twice a day with standard ov tests is recommended so you don't miss your surge, early afternoon and in the evening tend to be popular times, standard ov tests say not to use first wee of the morning. Clear blue digital (the ones with the smiley face) are the exception they use first morning wee and you only need to test once a day which is good as they are pricey.

Internet cheapies work just as well as other brands but if you want to reduce the risk of reading them wrong get the smiley face tests.

Good luck xx

Thanks for the advice.

I have now ordered some from the internet. Should be delivered by Monday just in time to start testing. I think for the first month i will test everyday just so i can get to grips with my cycle.

It's quite addictive, i know i've had my positive opks but i still keep testing ... i'm not sure what i'm expecting to see x

Well i am so glad i started Ovulation testing.
After testing for just 1 month i am now 4 weeks pregnant.
I am so happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->