need advice

AyrasMommy

Reaction score
hey ladies!
I am 7+4 today and have absolutely no symptoms!

since last Thursday I have fallen(because of snow and ice) 3 times. twice on Thursday and once on Saturday. I got so afraid with the fall Saturday I broke down in front of the store and bawled into my husbands coat. I bought a CBD test and took it and the first one I took said 2-3 this one said 3+. I haven't had any bleeding or cramping(besides poo cramps). I don't see my doctor until the 7th of jan to get my first ultrasound appointment and more blood work. I only had one set of bloods done(I was aprox 4weeks) and my levels were 232. Sorry I am ranting but my question is do you think I should call my dr to see if I can get in to get an ultrasound to make sure baby is ok from the falls or just wait and stick it out? I feel like a first time mom when this is my second!!

I can understand you feeling this way but when I slipped mopping my kitchen floor and wiped out my doctor said unless I had pain/bleeding that the nuggets are supriseingly resilient to such events lol. I laid there on the floor afterwards sure I broke something and fully expecting to miscarry but that placenta must be an excellent cushion because nugget is A-ok still. You did fall 3 times and I can't say that happened to me but I'm sure your bean is probably fine. I think we are designed to take the brunt of most external traumas lol :thumbup:

When I was 6 months pregnant with my first child I was pushed down a flight of stairs, granted I was about half way down with about 7 more steps to walk down, but when i told the doctor, he basically said the same thing to me that pandi77's doctor told her. Unless I'm in pain or bleeding not much to worry about. They didn't even give me a scan to make sure nothing was going on. My daughter was born right on her due date. :D

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"