Need advice.

Mumofboys87

Reaction score
Ok so will explain as best I can lol.
Previous baby was induced due to low fluid and placenta failure.
This baby has been ace up till 32 weeks and she had reduced movements.ctg shows she's fine and scan was fine.
I got took in last thurs due to headache and again reduced movements. All monitored all ok and had another scan all ok. But sti reduced movements. It's in hands of consultants who I see on Friday. Do you think they will induce me due to reduced movements and the fact I feel she would be safer out. I'm just wondering I haven't dealt with this before!

I'd be shocked if they did, especially at only 32 weeks.

I think she's actually almost 36 weeks, and has been having reduced movements since 32 weeks. How early was your last lo delivered? They might be more cautious with you because you had to be induced last time. It's good that they are monitoring! good luck!

Ah yes I misunderstood. I'd still be surprised if they induced for reduced movements unless it was on or after due date. They'd likely just monitor.

Il be 36 on Friday. Last baby was 37 weeks. Soon find out just feeling bit nervous of outcome xx

Il be 36 on Friday. Last baby was 37 weeks. Soon find out just feeling bit nervous of outcome xx

Definitely let the consultant know about your concerns you never know. Ask for a sweep at least maybe? If things are favourable.

I hope the appointment goes well.

Just don't hesitate to keep getting checked for the movements.

I'd definitely voice your concerns, and maybe ask if you can get regular non-stress-tests for monitoring?

You're best raising your concerns with your consultant. I went in twice for RFM with my last baby and I was told that if I had a third incident then I'd be kept in for monitoring and potentially induced. He was born at 36+1, just over 3 weeks after the second incident of RFM.

I haven't had any incidents so far this pregnancy, but watching very closely to try and avoid a repeat.

Thanks girls. I'm definitely going to talk to him tomorrow. I feel rotton today. Feel like my whole body is concrete xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->