Need Advice

TitanHunter

Reaction score
I'm a 16 yr old male, I had sex with my 15 yr old gf and at some point in the midst of it, the condom slipped off. In the end, I think I pulled out in time but I'm really scared. It happened on the last day of her ovulation period and less than 48 hours later, she took the plan b pill. She has no apparent abnormalities now, other than she is supposed to start her period at some point soon. We are both really worried about it, so I figured maybe some advice would help. (Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, I'm just desperate)

I'm a 16 yr old male, I had sex with my 15 yr old gf and at some point in the midst of it, the condom slipped off. In the end, I think I pulled out in time but I'm really scared. It happened on the last day of her ovulation period and less than 48 hours later, she took the plan b pill. She has no apparent abnormalities now, other than she is supposed to start her period at some point soon. We are both really worried about it, so I figured maybe some advice would help. (Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, I'm just desperate)
Has she gotten her period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->