Need Advise Please x

kitten x

Proud Mummy Of 4 xx
Reaction score
Hi girlies xx

As you no im on my fertile days wel infact apparently sun is my ovulation day :happydance:, after my mc bk in march i used opks and i got negs on them and then i got positives to but :witch: showed on 5th april and acording to my montly cycles i started being fertile on the 16th and my ovulation is sun ive been using opks a different brand and i havent had a positive :-k????

So my question is would i still ovulate just coz an opk doesnt show a positive

Would you still go by the dates give by my monthly cycles for my ovulation days, we have been :sex: everyday since weds so im hopin ive caught [-o< i so want to and i will be so gutted if i dont,

thanks ladies look 4ward to ur replies and help xx:hugs::hugs:

i was looked this up for you and i found this below, i hope it helps you. good luck with ur bfp hunni xx

not got a positive OPK. Does this mean I'm not ovulating?
No, not necessarily. It can depend on how often you test. Most OPK's say to test once a day, around the same time each day. However, it is possible for your LH to surge and dissipate in less time than that, so testing only once daily may result in missing the surge.

i was looked this up for you and i found this below, i hope it helps you. good luck with ur bfp hunni xx

not got a positive OPK. Does this mean I'm not ovulating?
No, not necessarily. It can depend on how often you test. Most OPK's say to test once a day, around the same time each day. However, it is possible for your LH to surge and dissipate in less time than that, so testing only once daily may result in missing the surge.

hiya x
oh thank u so so much that does help wud love no if any1 else had this happen to them, well ive been :sex: since weds so their wil be plenty of :spermy: waiting for this egg fingers crossed hey hun xx

thanks again x:hugs::hugs:

sweetie just keep at it till af is due then you cant miss it can you and its fun :rofl::rofl: im rooting for you ,you have to join me in first tri :hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->