Throw away cameras x2

Need to:
Wash baby clothes
buy the things i still need
Charge mp3
Charge Batteries for digi camera

Hmmm girls do you think thats it? xx

i think you're packing for a week :rofl:

You're really organised, i haven't got my bag ready yet, i feel if i get it ready its like im realising i will go into labour sometime soon... thats a scary thought!

Think you remembered everything tho hun

xxx

i only done it to make space to let me have some room to move haha. things were just everywere! haha

I haven't even started my bag wait I take that bag I did take the duffel bag out of storage the other day :rofl:

haha vickie, i wish i didnt have to pack mine so early but i hate not bein organised + clean lol

I haven't done mine either yet! Might be something to do this week :) xXx

haha vickie, i wish i didnt have to pack mine so early but i hate not bein organised + clean lol

:D I'm usually that way but since we've been gathering baby stuff and it's piled all up in my bedroom and stuffed under my bed I've kinda given up :rofl:

I do plan to start it soon though

gurdd :D was thinkin since i've still got quite a while left it wil give me the time to get the rest of the stuff i need x

towels for you, dressing gown for cold wards or if you want to go outside and bottled water (sports cap) say 6 bottles perfect for labour spesh if gas and air makes you thirsty cause someone else can feed you the water while you concentrate of baby delivering

oh *poop* yeh, i forgot about towels for me, shall go an get some in my bag now :D

got a night gown/dressin gown just incase (even though its in the summer haha)

will get the water closer to the time, other wise itl all be gone by next week haha, drinkin water like theres no tomorrow to flush out this damn water infection (so my mum says works like) haha

xx

Blimey you've packed loads lol

I went out and bought some of the essentials this morning, like all my toiletries: deodrant, shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush (something i'd probably forget so bought a new one haha), shower gel, soap, cleansing wipes, and Maternity Pads, Breast Pads

Going to go and get a pair of new PJ's, dressing gown and a Nightie tomorrow

I have all my babies clothes etc washed and ready to pack and towels for myself.

Ohhh just remembered... Big Knickers will have to invest in some of them tomorrow too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->