Need avice on AF

aussiettc

Mum of 4 and ttc#5
Reaction score
Hi girls
i need some advice. So i have my 1st AF after mc and have suddenly noticed some changes in my AF since DS2 was born. I have really heavy flow to the point where i only use maternity or overnight pads. i cann use tampons anymore cause i fill the super one up in about 45 mins. I have too get up and change my pad over night otherwise it leaks every where. At the moment my cycles are about 5 to 6 weeks in lenght and i only bleed for about 4 days but like i said i use maternity/night pads and change them every 2 hours because they fill very quickly. i get cramps but not to bad, although occasionally i end up in bed early on the first 2 nights of AF. I do also get small clots on the first few days, about 20 or 30 each day.:shrug:Is this normal? Should i see someone about it?:shrug:

If someone can give me some advice i''ld be really greatful.

That sounds just like me! My MW told me that its one of the things they don't tell you in the baby books, that your AF gets heavier after having a baby!!!

I actually sleep with a puppy training pad on the bed aswell as a tampon and a maternity pad!:blush:

However, since being on bromocriptine, my AF has been lighter I think due to a much shorter cycle, thus not allowing the lining to build up as much.:shrug:

At least you can rest easy knowing that your lining must be just perfect for a little beanie to snuggle into! Just like a big fluffy feather pillow, ain't that a lovely image!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->