Need buddies and how to add friends?

L

LuzElina

Hello!!! 23 yrs old. Looking for buddies TTC. On cd4, ovulate cd14. Have a wonderful 4yr old son. tic#2 with my wonderful bf. Im really excited to make new friends on here! So buddy me up! lol. ps HOW DO I ADD FRIENDS ON HERE????? I seem to be able to put people in my contacts but on my profile says i have no friend...

Hey! I'm new too, 25 and TTC #2 as well. I'm on cd 8, 2nd round of clomid. Been ttc for over 14 mos.. I also have a son who just turned 3 and is the love of my life!

Aww we seem to be similar!!! :) Although I've been reading many women post about chlomid.. what is that??? Well keep me updated!!! Lots of baby dust!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hey! I'm new too, 25 and TTC #2 as well. I'm on cd 8, 2nd round of clomid. Been ttc for over 14 mos.. I also have a son who just turned 3 and is the love of my life!

Thanks! Same to you! It's medciation in form of a pill used to induce ovulation and increase your chance of getting pregnant.

Ohh cool. Is that something that you get medically because of issues conceiving? Or anyone can take it??

Thanks! Same to you! It's medciation in form of a pill used to induce ovulation and increase your chance of getting pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->