Need bugaboo help?!

sophieee18

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I have just brought a second hand bugaboo chameleon off eBay and I am going to pick it up tonight. Has anyone got any tips of things I need to look out for? Things that may be broke but aren't noticeable on first glance? Or questions that should be asked?

Thanks in advance :)

I don't have a bugaboo, but I did see a program Monday about loads of fake bugaboos circulating at the moment. If they've still got the original paperwork, check the serial numbers match up, shouldn't feel flimsy/wobbly, check the wheels for damage, put the brake on, and make sure it holds, that it collapses/opens with ease. You can tell a lot just from its condition about whether its been looked after or not. x

No but if it has any scratches on the side you can buy the cover ups from eBay for £4.99 :) they're very good we have some for ours xx

No but if it has any scratches on the side you can buy the cover ups from eBay for £4.99 :) they're very good we have some for ours xx

What do I search for? I know there are scratches as these were photographed on the listing x

i would check all the features work eg brake, folding etc, check the wooden board for carrycot and seat are not broken.

good luck! hope it is ok. i love my cameleon!

ps i would also check the brake cable carefully, i have heard this is a common problem.

the only things that has broken on ours is part of the plastic raincover - one of the spokes and poked through the plastic.

Search for cameleon cover up reflective it will come up :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->