Need cheering up girlies!!!

lilmissmup

Mummy to Maddie
Reaction score
Having a frustrated day, me and OH don't want a baby until we have our own home but today is one of those days where it feels so far away, need to save about £20k before we buy and well we have £1300ish!

Just feels like I am going to be waiting forever, anyone got any lottery numbers they can share?

Aw hon, I understand how you are feeling! Unfortunately no lottery tickets (!) but lots of hugs for you (although I appreciate they're not quite as valuble!xx

Totally understand where you're coming from. Just remember you are doing the right thing - you want to have a secure home to bring your child into. We've had to wait for ages until we both had full-time well-paid permanent jobs, a house of our own, and were married. NOw just waiting until husband feels ready! It's been a long wait - we're 28 now.

I know its the sensible thing to do, buying a house once we had a child would be even harder but i ache sometimes knowing its still a long time off.

We have been renting 5 years, could have a baby here but it wouldn't be ideal.

Thanks i think i need to devise a magic money making plan!

I know we were the same. We could have had a baby in our flat as it was two bedroomed but it wasn't great location, 4 flights of stairs etc. Feel better now that we are in our house. I don't think there's ever a perfect time to have a baby, but I feel a lot better knowing that we have waited until things are better for us. Even if it is really frustrating, and want so desperately to have a baby now!

aww, just wanted to say big :hug: the waiting game is so hard sometimes, even though you know you've made the decision to wait for a good reason! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->