Need Help Explaining Preseed to DH..

makeupgirl

Reaction score
My DH doesn't really understand Preseed as many times as I've explained it to him. :dohh: He wants us to get pregnant the 'natural' way.. he views Preseed as an 'aided conception' tool although it really isn't and is very hesitant to use it. I really want us to conceive during my first real cycle of TTC as I would love to announce it when our families are all together at Christmas. Do you gals have any advice on how I could go about getting him warmed up to using it? Kind of puts a downer on the excitement if I'm honest.. /:

MANY women (myself included) use lubricants to make sex more enjoyable and not to aid in conception. Most lubricants made actually kill sperm....It just so happens pre-seed and conceive plus are made specifically for people trying to conceive on the idea that it is healthy or doesn't kill the sperm like other lubricants will. Maybe you could explain it to him that way? Hope this helps! Good luck.

I used to use that but not used it for about 7 years, does it still come in a applicator? Would you be able to insert it before bd without him knowing? Might make it feel more natural to him :)

I didn't tell my DH :haha: we were very much TTC but I could guarantee preseed would be a mood killer for him. I used it straight after a bath.

Just don't tell him lol. He won't know the difference. Haha

You either 1) not tell him or 2) explain it to him as just another form of lube but it is safe for sperm.

Thanks ya'll! I think I'll do both.. Explain & then not tell him.. ;) hehehe!

I also did the not telling thing 😄 seems we are a forum of sneaky women lol.

Only other thing u could suggest was using it during foreplay. But id go with the keeping quiet 😏 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->