need help loosing baby weight!:(

alfiesmumma

Reaction score
when i first had my little boy(6months ago) he was admitted too the nicu( neonatal intensive care unit) he was there for 2 weeks and i managed too lose a hell of a lot of weight, as i was always up there and would miss meals, due to stress and worry, this carried on for a few more months but after my postnatal check up everything went down hill, i havent changed how many times ive ate during the day..so fed up with looking like this especially when other mummys are doing so well, could anyone give me ideas on what too have or what to do? i walk nearly everyday, out my bubba running around after him up and down the stairs.. nothing seems too help:(anything will be much appreciated. :D

When my LO was four weeks old ( I got slated for this, people kept demanding i wait until 6 weeks? ) I started dieting. It was a calorie controlled diet - While watching but not restricting carbs iykwim? I'm back on it now because I've decided I'd like to lose some weight before Xmas.

I got down from 11st (Whilst pregnant) i'd been 9st10 before I got pregnant...

After having him I was 10st 5 for a few weeks ( He was a 4lb baby). I started my diet at the beginning of February - by the middle of April I was 8 1/2 stone. Now, I currently weigh 8st 2, I'd like to get down to 7st12 in the next couple of weeks, I'm following the same diet :), Just calorie control. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->