need help pls

jdae285

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post here and I really need your help pls. I have a 2 month old little girl and she is exclusively breastfed except for the first few days when i had to give her hypoallergenic formula (gave her HA cause my son has a dairy and soy allergy) cause I had some problems with breastfeeding but only bf since then. Now I've been on a dairy soy and nut free diet since 20 weeks pregnant but she still has mucusy and bloody stools sometimes so about 5 weeks ago I cut out eggs as well, she's improved a bit but she still has blood and mucus on occasions.

Now my gastroenterologist told me that we'll probably have to put her on neocate but I really want to keep breastfeeding her as long as possible, I'd rather do some sacrifices myself them give her a synthetic formula (I breastfed my son till 22 mts and only stopped cause I fell pregnant). I was thinking o going on a natural diet I.e. fruits, veg and meat only so cut out wheat and everything but the ped told me that it won't help :( any advice pls????

Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->