need help with abusive mother??!

KPerez

Reaction score
So I have had to deal with this woman who beats her children DAILY in my house. Today I finally took some audio evidence. Her kids cry because they are scared of her, but she proceeds to yell at them to stop crying and to shut their mouth. She has a 4 month old whom she will let cry for 30 mins+ at a time, then her 4 and 5 year old. I've witnessed her SLAP her children in the face and tell them she will do it again if they dont shutup. She has cussed her kids, especially saying " GDit, would you stop whining!!!"

Her boys are whiners, and she obviously doesnt help the situation.. not entirely sure what to do at the moment since she is my "sister in law" so to speak. My soon to be husband's, brother's girlfriend. I have spoken to the rest of my fiances family, and they cannot stand her and the way she is disrespectful to the house we live in and the way she treats her kids... Any way I can persue help without anyone realizing it is me???

What a horrible situation to put you in! I know here in Canada you can give anonymous complaints to Child Protective services. Your sister in law can/will be investigated but it will Never get back to her (from CPS) that it was you that made the complaint!
Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->