Need help with almost 7 yr old daughter!!!

Eve

Reaction score
I don't know what to really get her. She's into Minecraft and youtube videos. She likes barbies (has lots, and has a dream house, jeep etc...) but doesn't play with them too much. She likes art too but again, isn't overly into it anymore. Her main thing is Minecraft and she has both games, lots of texture packs too. I was thinking of getting her a pink PS3 remote, if I can find one but I'm lost. She doesn't have a big room for me to buy her decor and she still likes what she does have for it. She did mention clothes so I think a good brunt of our budget will go to that for her but anything you guys can think of that would be neat to get? I'm usually full of ideas but both my kids are getting older and out of most toys now.

Does she watch Dan tdm on YouTube? He does mine craft videos. My 9 year old is obsessed with him, so I am going to try and find some of his merchandise like a couple tshirts etc

My dd will be turning 7 just after Christmas, this is her list so far

iPod touch 6
Puppy surprise
Bunchems
Nail art studio
Bop it
Clothes
Shoes
Jewellery

My daughter is 7 she has so far asked for lots of Smiggle things, a musical jewelery box, talking pink alarm clock and some new earrings!

She plays with playmobil every day so I'm thinking of getting her some more of that but apart from that I'm abit stumped aswell!

Does she watch Dan tdm on YouTube? He does mine craft videos. My 9 year old is obsessed with him, so I am going to try and find some of his merchandise like a couple tshirts etc

She does, loves Dan tdm, and her new one is baby leah and baby angel. I should look into that too, didn't even think about that stuff! Thanks!

My dd will be turning 7 just after Christmas, this is her list so far

iPod touch 6
Puppy surprise
Bunchems
Nail art studio
Bop it
Clothes
Shoes
Jewellery

K doesn't wear jewelry, I wish she did lol she does love having her nails done though, could totally get her some nail stuff! :D :D and puppy surprise is something I need to look into! Thanks!

My daughter is 7 she has so far asked for lots of Smiggle things, a musical jewelery box, talking pink alarm clock and some new earrings!

She plays with playmobil every day so I'm thinking of getting her some more of that but apart from that I'm abit stumped aswell!

K's ears aren't pierced or anything :( and she doesn't like jewelry, totally wish she did! I love playmobil.. she isn't too into it though :( I want to play with some of the sets :haha: Not sure what smiggle is, need to check that out too! :D Thanks!

I've beem struggling with my almost 7 year old. She wanted lots of dolls but when I asked her again if she was sure..she changed her mind. Her main thing she wants is crazy arrons thinking putty in all different colours. She also likes shopkins and I'm thinking if getting her a digital camera as she loves taking photos
It's a funny age as they arnt babies nemore but also not really big girls!

At that age I used to like doing crafty things like sand art, sequin art . You say she's not really into it but one set would be a present on your list? How about something like roller skates? I dread mine growing up and not wanting toys.

She's really saying Minecraft stuff.. ugh. It's so expensive!

J absolutely loves Minecraft! And Dan TDM lol I'd say have a look on Amazon, I've seen quite a bit of his merch on there as I'm tempted to get J some

Fingers crossed it isn't too expensive. lol

Hannah's getting books. And arts and crafts stuff. And I have zero other ideas. She's so hard to shop for. Rhys on the other hand................. :haha:

She's not overly into lego or anything, but I might try a small set if I can find one with the dogs and cats ;) her favorite!

LOL Vickie!!

My 10yr old likes:

Shopkins
Paint your own stuff
Eos lipbalms
Nailvarnish
Snuggly socks and jumpers
Harry potter
Lava lamp

I'm thinking of the dan tdm and stampy books :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online